• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Aluminum PD, mint anodizing, w/ RPM bezel

fyrstormer

Banned
This is the second McGizmo PD I've owned, and now it's the second time I'm selling one. I love the way they look, but I'm scared of scratching the mint-condition anodizing, so it's been a shelf-queen for about a year. I've replaced the original bezel with sleek RPM bezel, but other than that it's exactly the way it came from the "factory".

CIMG6141.jpg

CIMG6143.jpg

CIMG6147.jpg

US$250 including shipping to CONUS. Please contact me for an estimate for international shipping. Payment via Paypal is preferred, first "I'll take it!" gets it.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Aluminum PD, mint anodizing, w/ RPM bezel

I`ll take it.

PM sent.

Thanks!

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned

Wow, that was fast. SPF to Carpe Diem.

FYI, the emitter is a Luxeon 3. This PD goes all the way back to the beginning of the PD line; the trit is almost completely burned-out now.

Since I forgot to mention that information in my original post, Carpe Diem can back out if he wants with no hard feelings. :)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Fyrstormer...

PP has been sent.

Thanks for the kind gesture in your second post, but the minute I saw this light I knew I "had" to have it. Waves of nostalgia came over me, with thoughts of the "old days" on the CPF.

This creation of Don simply could not be resisted, and it will now give me comfort in the long, cold winter nights in Wisconsin!

Thanks!

:)

fyrstormer

Banned

Just don't try to use it to get your Vitamin D; only the sun will work for that. ;)

Sold to Carpe Diem.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just don't try to use it to get your Vitamin D; only the sun will work for that. ;)

Say what!? No vitamin D fix with this light??

Now hey there, Fyrstormer! About your offer in your second post....

:D

easilyled

Flashaholic

Wow, that's the lowest price I've seen one of these go for a very long time.
You certainly seized the day, Carpe Diem! Congratulations! :)

fyrstormer

Banned

I couldn't remember how much they're "supposed" to sell for, but I've been annoyed over the past couple years by people asking higher and higher prices for McGizmos, so I just picked a price that seemed fair. Hopefully I didn't just crash the market. ;)

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think you crashed the market - just introduced an opportunity to pick up a McGizmo PD quickly. :D

nbp

Flashaholic
Ah, this one is coming back to the Frozen Tundra! You will like this one Carpe Diem, assuming Shawn didn't trash it in the past year, it is perfect. ;)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

You`ve made this a great thread, in the time-honored tradition of the CPF. Thank you! :D

Fyrstormer, thanks again for the transaction, which from my vantage point was a fair and equitable deal for both of us.

Without any reservation whatsoever, I`m honored to be a member of this group...which is one of the nicest collection of eclectic souls to ever assemble in cyberspace! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
The McGizmo PD has arrived safely. Absolutely beautiful...and mint in every respect.

Fyrstormer...thank you so much!