• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** SOLD *** FS - KL4 with TVOK

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a KL4 head that I modded with a TVOK 3W luxeon. I used the stock circuit which means that this head will run on 1X123 or single li-ion rechargeable, such as the Pila 168S.

The head is in good shape, but it is not perfect. It has a few very minor dings in it that are through the HA. I tried to take pics of the dings but could not get them to show up in the pics. As I said, they are minor.

The TVOK 3W has turned out to be very white. There is no blue in it that I can see. It is really white.

The stock circuit has been overdriven. On a single Pila I'm reading just over 1A and on a single 123 I'm reading ~600mA across the luxeon.

I'm asking $105 shipped to the CONUS via priority mail with delivery confirmation. I will accept payment via paypal. For credit cards I'll ask for an additional 3%.

If you're interested post then PM. I will go in order of posts. PM for the appropriate PayPal address as this will depend on the form of the PP.

Thanks.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - KL4 with TVOK

PM returned, but haven't confirmed anything yet.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - KL4 with TVOK

Sold to a lurker.

Raul, you really should join. You'd be welcome!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif