2h4drwp.jpg
26231ix.jpg
154gegz.jpg

10mklmv.jpg

Nice design! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
I LIKE IT! Could be my first cool blue purchase in a long time. But if they offer a neutral white I'm all over this.

No info on how the UI works...why mention the "Intuitive one-button operation" without any idea how it works?!?! Soon enough of course...

Last edited:

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the UI is the same as LD50's.

That is exactly what I would think. With the number of LEDs lit dependant on the number of cells loaded this looks like a triple version of the double LD50 design.

By the way, the LD50 I have on test has the lowest parasitic drain I have ever measured, so hopefully the LD60 will be as good.

ven

Flashaholic
Like!!! sort of an srmini and an sr52 in one without the usb charge..........

On my list for a maybe later purchase:)

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Times are good peeps. Now we have TK75 output (with less throw of course) in a tiny package from Fenix.

I can't describe how happy I am this light has a thread mount. Pretty much the only other thing I'd like it to have is a slick usb charging port, but I guess you can't have everything.

Last edited:

galveston22

Newly Enlightened
Was wanting a SR-Mini but I think I may give Fenix a shot...my collection is starting to grow.

kj2

Flashaholic
Listed as $149.95 on Fenix Outfitters website. If they have another coupon code it should be 10% off.that would make it $135.00! :)

Good price when you use that coupon :)
To bad my Fenix dealer here doesn't use free coupon-codes.

stienke

Enlightened
I love the new power design from Fenix , you never need matching cells! , makes flashlights safer, good work and if this one works like my LD50 it's a winner.
My Dutch dealer sell the LD50 for 99,95 euro so I hope he will make a good price for the LD60 too.

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
That's what I was thinking. Although a nice premium tint dedome would suit this light perfectly. It would be nice if just dedoming the LED's would push the intensity to anywhere from 80,000 to 120,000 cd.

Capolini

Banned
Listed as $149.95 on Fenix Outfitters website. If they have another coupon code it should be 10% off.that would make it $135.00! :)

I just spoke to Fenix Outfitters. They just activated the coupon code for this New light. It did not work yesterday when I tried!

It is now $134.95 w/code.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 separate circuits, which means cells aren't in series ergo crappy regulation

it's just like the regulation of a single-XML2 single-18650 flashlight i.e. continuously declining output based on cell voltage

what's with fenix these days? their TK35ue probably has the crappiest regulation ever seen on a flashlight, i mean it really takes a nosedive!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?383721
TK35UE-Restart.gif

Enlightened
3 separate circuits, which means cells aren't in series ergo crappy regulation it's just like the regulation of a single-XML2 single-18650 flashlight i.e. continuously declining output based on cell voltage what's with fenix these days? their TK35ue probably has the crappiest regulation ever seen on a flashlight, i mean it really takes a nosedive! http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?383721
TK35UE-Restart.gif
It looks regulated on turbo: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?385510 It's the low capacity 2200mah cells. You seemed to ignore that the last time this came up though.

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
I was going to address this before, but I let it slide. That graph shows a constant resetting to turbo instead of letting the programming kick the light down a mode and stay regulated at the lower output. The direct drive pattern you're seeing in that graph is the limitation of the cell, not the light. No single cell setup is going to be able to sustain that high draw for any extended period in a regulated manor and no 2 cell setup is going to be able to sustain an MT-G2 on turbo for any extended period of time either. Even Thrunite and Eagletac lights drop modes with their 3 cell setup because it's too high of a thermal demand, even disregarding the power requirements, for a light that size.

Sorry to say that any light from any manufacturer is going to be limited by the same rules. Look at the severe lumen drops on Thrunite or Nitecore. That's why I don't like lights that push for the highest output they sacrifice everything and play word games with run times just to achieve 1000+ lumens or just to achieve 100 or so lumens over their competition. That's not even going to be noticed at those light levels.