- Mid 140 lumens
- High 400 lumens
- 4 x AA
- distance max. 275 meters

Looks like a real Nitecore competitor!

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
LD60 now this! Very good news this morning :) I'm not holding my breath for a neutral white but still interested. Replace that 20 lumen mode for a 1 lumen like the EA41 and we're in business! Standby drain and UI will be a big deciding factor.

ven

Flashaholic
Dont think it looks as cosmetically pleasing imho as the ea41 but it is Fenix!! so a bonus,i like it,looks like a roller too:fail: unless i am missing out on some flat spots milled in:)

redtruck

Newly Enlightened
Finally! I've thought about buying a LD41 for a while as Fenix has proven it's quality to me, but the output of this light might make it worth a look. I will have to see the specs to make a decision, but I need a home for these Eneloops!

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately the low is not low enough. The EA41 has it beat in this regard.

I wonder if it will use a cell holder, or if the cells drop straight in?

kj2

Flashaholic
If Fenix came with this light sooner, I would have bought it. Now I already have the SWM D40A, F40A and Eagletac GX25A3.

ven

Flashaholic
If Fenix came with this light sooner, I would have bought it. Now I already have the SWM D40A, F40A and Eagletac GX25A3.

Who are you trying to kid,i bet you get one :laughing: may not be next week but in a month or 3 i will see pics of it on the mail thread:whistle:

Neilbenecke

Newly Enlightened
On 4 AA. That's a little bombshell in the mix no 15-20 dollar batteries looks nice, I think competition is getting really really tight of late

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

kj2

Flashaholic
Who are you trying to kid,i bet you get one :laughing: may not be next week but in a month or 3 i will see pics of it on the mail thread:whistle:
Nope.. Sorry ;) This light doesn't do it for me. On the other hand, the LD60 does, so hopefully it will arrive soon.
Or Fenix or Fenix distributor here should send a review-sample, but haven't heard (yet).

ven

Flashaholic
Nope.. Sorry ;) This light doesn't do it for me. On the other hand, the LD60 does, so hopefully it will arrive soon.
Or Fenix or Fenix distributor here should send a review-sample, but haven't heard (yet).

TBH I have the ea4,may not be as good but it works and i get little use as it is,i am with you fully on the ld60 though,that really floats my boat,nice size/form factor,like a little tk75 basically:)

markr6

Flashaholic
TBH I have the ea4,may not be as good but it works and i get little use as it is,i am with you fully on the ld60 though,that really floats my boat,nice size/form factor,like a little tk75 basically:)

That's what I'm thinking. Also reminds me I need to sell one of my EA4s since both don't get much use anymore.

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Eh, I'm not a big fan of a single electronic switch in a light like this. That's why I don't the original EA4. If they phase out the original E40 for this light then that would be a big let down to me. Oh well.

eff

Enlightened
Nice little light. Too bad that I have other priorities in mind right now.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait what? I'm gone for a day and 2 new Fenix lights are announced? Is it X-mas already? WOW that LD60 is sweet. This little guy is cool too... ugh burst mode though ;(

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh dear lord... the LD60 has a 1/4 inch thread mount? Okay Fenix... you have my attention.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Believe I will sell my EA4 for this light depending on the UI and mode arrangement. Now if they would make an E81 to compete with the Nitecore EAX