Enlightened
Found this on Sunwayman's homepage:

http://www.sunwayman.com/html/products/201409/160.html

i3wadl.jpg

t8b31l.jpg

2wei0co.jpg

ChibiM

Enlightened
I saw that as well, in their cpfmarketplace thread!
Its an upgraded T40CS..

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
^

I agree, since the big advantage of the MT-G2 is output and this is obviously not driven anywhere near it's potential. Existing XM-L2 lights are close to these lumen figures and have better throw, too.

Enlightened
^ I agree, since the big advantage of the MT-G2 is output and this is obviously not driven anywhere near it's potential. Existing XM-L2 lights are close to these lumen figures and have better throw, too.
Tint is another story though.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Tint is another story though.

Yes, but surely its more appealing to purchase one of the many other MT-G2 lights that offer nearly twice the output in a more compact form due to using 3 side-by-side 18650s rather than the 2 stacked 18650s (aka toilet-plunger look) in this light?

ven

Flashaholic
Definitely not for me,for a start i dont like the style of light,what i would like to see is a more compact or pocket friendly mtg2 powerhouse,one you can just grab and go with ease.Similar to an sr mini in size(that wont roll this time) better modes and powered from 3x18650 cells...................then i would be interested:D

Or maybe the SWM T45 with an mtg2...............

Last edited:

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
I don't know, I'm kind of curious to see what the beam pattern would look like. They are claiming around 50,000 cd of throw. That's quite interesting considering that they're not pushing the LED very hard.