just in case someone post an Ra lights / hds with xm-l bulb

mitch168

Newly Enlightened
i got it back!!! thanks man. just got lucky.. good samaritan returned it.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Total bummer. I often have my info on the batteries. I have one of those label makers and print name & number then stick to batteries. Hoping if they are lost and found someone will have the heart and personality to return it.
Good luck!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once camping I was at a large camp ground in the winter and had my backup Nitecore Explorer EC1 clipped to the outside of my jacket. That is the single cr123 light that has the red blinking locator LED. I had walked around the campground several times that evening. Then about a hour after we get back in from a late night dog walk, I hear a knock on the camper door. It was a nice lady standing there with my light! She said she found it in the grass, and knew it was mine because she saw me walking earlier with the blinking red light. She thought it was some kind of medical device. lol So the are some good folks out there and that locator light saved my Nitecore.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you got it back. Great little light.
If you would like more tension on the clip, you can install it backwards, so that it is sticking out past the tail, and bend it a little tighter.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Congrats man! That's awesome you got it back. Very lucky. Id take Moddoo's advice and tighten that clip up some, if that was the reason you lost it.
Congrats again, DB