orlight. .i3s.. machine washable.

Fragarach

Newly Enlightened
So got my new little aaa..
Tested it.. forgot about it in my pants pocket and threw them in the washing machine.. heavy duty cold cycle.
Trying to work out what the hell the rattle in the machine was.... pull the wash out.. found my new light at the bottom of the machine... dried it off on my shirt.. and turned it on..works perfectly.. a few tiny marks arround the keychain lug after 70min of slamming around inside a spinning stainless steel tube...
Got to say, quite impressed.

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's what I LOVE about stainless steel. It can go through rough use, and come out looking quite nice. You don't get that thrashed, beat up look after one drop like you do with an aluminum light.

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
That is so cool that it came out relatively none the worse for it. I wouldn't want to put any of my lights to that test!

Peace Train

Enlightened
That's what I LOVE about stainless steel. It can go through rough use, and come out looking quite nice. You don't get that thrashed, beat up look after one drop like you do with an aluminum light.

The i3s is actually an aircraft grade aluminum body. If it were ss, I'd be more worried about the inside of the washing machine.

Fragarach

Newly Enlightened
Its a old machine :) need a sledge hammer to hurt it.
I really want to drop some others in to see how they do.. but I like my torches to much :(

Peace Train

Enlightened
Just start posting video reviews on youtube. I bet companies will start sending you product in no time. :D

Latest posts