Nitecore MH 25 Nightblade

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello,

I am just wondering if the spots on the lens on the rim, is that normal? I bought this light this month. What should I do? Thank you.

or3Nwfd.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
First time I see anything like this on a light and I don't think it's normal. It looks like some sealant badly applied. Was it on the light when you got it?
In any case, I'd get it replaced - that's poor QA that a light like that ends up in the shelves!

ven

Flashaholic
As above,probably too much sealant and squashed out,would replace and make sure they check before sending.

bdogps

Enlightened
Yes, it came like that right out of the box. When I first saw it, I was trying not to be too precious about it, but when I remember how much I paid for it, it started to bother me, a lot. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

bdogps

Enlightened
Well I Email them on Wednesday Melbourne, Australia Time and got response on Thursday late afternoon. They wanted the serial number of the flashlight(torch) and reply to them on the same day. I did not get a response. Still waiting and will update if they respond.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
When spending decent money it pays to buy from a decent vendor,i avoid the flea as it is full of stitch up merchants.

bdogps

Enlightened
When spending decent money it pays to buy from a decent vendor,i avoid the flea as it is full of stitch up merchants.

In your humble opinion, it is better to buy from a distributor that has a great reputation, instead of dealing directly with company? If that is the case, I rather stay away from the company all together mate.

bdogps

Enlightened
It is Monday here in Melbourne Australia and its about 1800 and we are only ahead by two hours where Nitecore in China is located. I still have not received a response from them since the last post. This is pathetic!:rant:All that I was asked for my serial number of the torch and I show them the image of the torch.

Has anyone dealt with Nitecore in the past? If you have, what is the best way you deal with them effectively?

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to say it but that actually looks like oxidation running over onto the lens a bit on the inside likely from where the lens is contacting its fitting place on the head

ven

Flashaholic
It is Monday here in Melbourne Australia and its about 1800 and we are only ahead by two hours where Nitecore in China is located. I still have not received a response from them since the last post. This is pathetic!:rant:All that I was asked for my serial number of the torch and I show them the image of the torch.

Has anyone dealt with Nitecore in the past? If you have, what is the best way you deal with them effectively?

Re send your email with further added disgruntledness,i had to with Fenix and Klarus(all similar communication tbh from my experience)

Once you get a reply you will be on right track,dont give in,make it a daily re-send like i did. Once Fenix(took over a week) replied all was good,Klarus took a month..........i gave in with them............for good

bdogps

Enlightened
I hate to say it but that actually looks like oxidation running over onto the lens a bit on the inside likely from where the lens is contacting its fitting place on the head

If that is true, then this brand of torches is crap!! That is how it came straight out the box when I first bought it.

bdogps

Enlightened
Well, they replied today and asked me to send the torch back to their headquarters in China. Will update on how long it takes and if they fix it or replace it.

Last edited:

bdogps

Enlightened
I posted the flash light today. Costing now around 100$ 81 AUD for the torch and 18.25 AUD for shipping the thing. There is not much you can do since most manufactures are in China.

bdogps

Enlightened
Well Australia Post is useless as **** on a bull when it comes to delivering packages. I post it on Friday and it was sitting on their warehouse which is only 3 minutes from my house all day Monday. They process it today and it is in the city. I am beginning to regret buying crap from ebay to save 15 bucks and free shipping.

Last edited:

bdogps

Enlightened
Well tomorrow is going to mark 2 weeks since mailing the torch to Nitecore. This is not Nitecores fault, but Australia post. At this point, it might take more than a month to get back. :( Luckily I have back up torches... :)

bdogps

Enlightened
Turns out, that Nitecore received my flash light on 15/10/14 and shipped it on the same day. It should come back next week to me. I had to chase them, because they did not keep me updated with the progress and it took two emails for them to respond. They said that they replaced it and if they have, the torch wont have the same serial number.

Latest posts