Tried To Order A Mod Lately?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
If anyone has had problems getting e-mails through to me, or receiving replies from me especially regarding flashlight modifications, please try again.

It has come to my attention that some (not most, but at least some) of my outgoing e-mails and a few incoming ones have been intercepted by my new Spam blocking program (and presumably been cast far out into cyber space, never to be seen again).

It is not like I don't have enough to do this time of year, but if you suspect that I am uncharacteristically ignoring you, please send it again...and those waiting for their mods, rest assured I am on top of it.

And although there will be a few parties and get togethers here and there that I am obligated to attend, don't worry -- I never drink and mod...

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
"And although there will be a few parties and get togethers here and there that I am obligated to attend, don't worry -- I never drink and mod..."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
"And although there will be a few parties and get togethers here and there that I am obligated to attend, don't worry -- I never drink and mod..."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

When did we stop doing that???
Is this a new rule??/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
...And although there will be a few parties and get togethers here and there that I am obligated to attend, don't worry -- I never drink and mod...

[/ QUOTE ]

so that's the problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
HAW haw!!!

Hmmm, izzat how you guys do such great mods? Mebbe I'll try it! (I can see it now: "Presenting -- th' wordl's fist Luxeno-emminatin' TAILCAck - *hic*"...)

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
And although there will be a few parties and get togethers here and there that I am obligated to attend, don't worry -- I never drink and mod...

[/ QUOTE ]

What? No designated modder?