List of CR123A lights

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'm sure this topic has come up before, but I'm fond of CR2 and CR123A lights and recently made a list of all the CR123A ones I knew. Note these are just the 1xCR123A lights and not ones that will accommodate two batteries. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone knows any that I've missed. And of course please feel free to correct any errors.

For now I'm only listing regular production models and not customs. I have a few of those too (such as several of the double grooved titaniums from Photon Fanatic, the copper TNC light, as well as limited edition Sunwaymans and JetBeams). Perhaps the customs could be another thread.

Here's the list with the additions in alphabetical order merged into my original list of 20. There are 39 so far:

1xCR123A lights:

4Sevens Mini
Eagletac D25C
Elzetta Alpha
Fenix PD12
Fenix E15R
HDS Systems EDC (various models)
JETBeam RRT-01
JETBeam BC10
JETBeam PC10
JETBeam DDC10
JETBeam SSC10
Klarus XT1C
Klarus P1C
Lumintop ED10
Malkoff MDC
Nitecore SRT-3
Nitecore EC1
Niteye JC10
Niteye EYE10
Niteye MSC10
Novatac 120P
Novatac 120EOlight i1 EOS
Olight S10
Olight M10
Peak Logan
Rofis JR10 "Transformer"
Solarforce Z1
Spark SK3
Sunwayman V11R
Surefire L1 (older light, supposed to run on RCRs)
Surefire EB1
Surefire E1B
Surefire E1L
Surefire E1D
Thrunite Archer 1C
Ultrafire WF0-602c
Zebralight H32
Zebralight SC32 (soon?)

And a few battery notes as per my original post:

As far as batteries go, the Fenix, 4Sevens, Jetbeam BC10, Olight i1 EOS, Olight S10, Rofis JR10 "Transformer", Solarforce only take 3.0V primaries.

Nitecore, Jetbeam, Spark, Olight M10 dual switch, Thrunite Archer 1C, Novatac, Sunwayman V11R, Lumintop ED10 can take 3.7V secondaries.

***Note that Thrunite's webpage says operating voltage is .9 to 4.2 volts so it should be bake to handle the RCRs

Last edited:

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire EB1
Surefire E1B
Surefire E1L
Surefire E1D
Elzetta Alpha
Malkoff MDC
Zebralight H32
Zebralight SC32 (soon?)
Peak Logan

I'm sure there are many others but those are just the ones I own or aspire to own (alpha).

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks. I don't know the Surefire line as well but I can't believe I forgot the Zebras. :)

sassaquin

Enlightened
Klarus XT1C
Klarus P1C
Niteye JC10
Niteye EYE10
Niteye MSC10
Eagletac D25C
HDS Systems EDC (various models)
JETBeam DDC10
JETBeam SSC10

Last edited:

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know OP, as the one who started this thread, it's officially your responsibility to compile all of these into your first post so someone can sticky this thread... :whistle:

Scooby214

Newly Enlightened
Its low mode (3 lumens) is still too high for me. The addition of a moonlight mode in future updates will be more than welcome.
I agree with that. Unfortunately, Fenix seems to be uninterested in moonlight mode. For my normal usage, the 3 lumen mode works well. Every once in a while I do wish for a moonlight mode.