Enlightened
Found on Klarus homepage:

http://www.klaruslight.com/plist_show.php?id=156&lge=en

msizcx.jpg

wufc4m.jpg

Bright color leds...

kj2

Flashaholic
But you don't have to change your color leds....that's new :) and...... does RS20 have XP-E R2 color leds?
yeah, that's a improvement :)
They don't mention if those modules use XP-E color led. Only mention XP-G2 for white. But bad, Klarus lights are difficult to get here.

Tapis

Enlightened
The light is quite tall with a larger head than tail, so I wonder how stable it is using it as a lantern on a table.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus are coming out with a lot of new lights. I'm wondering how long it will be before they start releasing headlamps too...

lytumup

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to see something between 330 and 10 lumen.

That's the might be the deal breaker for me as well. I like all the features of the light but the spacing between modes is to great from low to mid. It seems that's the case with most lights that have a moonlight mode and 800 plus lumens as a high.rasscsrarson

Taz80

Enlightened
I'd love to see something between 330 and 10 lumen.

I agree, I have the RS20 which also goes from 330 to 10 lm. Its a big jump, to me its seems much more noticeable than high to medium. Something in the 80 to 120 lm range would be nice rather than the moonlight. I would like to see the moonlight in the side light. That said I do like the concept and find it quite useful.

lytumup

Newly Enlightened
Well I did it! I ordered this knowing it wasn't in stock, and now the wait is on. :whistle:

Latest posts