Toxic Green Preon 2 & Slightly modified M18 Striker

Divisi0n

Newly Enlightened
Just got my limited run Toxic Green Foursevens Preon 2 and O-Light M18 Striker in the mail the other day and just thought I'd show them to you folks. I did a little self modification to my M18 and stripped the anodizing off the bezel and clip and did a little heat discoloring to them...came out quite good I thought. A nice little touch to a production light. Enjoy!
(Seems as though my camera made the green look a little darker than it actually is. In person its much brighter and...more toxic?)

Last edited:

Divisi0n

Newly Enlightened
Here I tried to capture the color slightly better using my phone camera under the light of my monitor

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the M18. Looks nice. How did you strip the striker and what did you use to heat it? Looks pretty even.

Divisi0n

Newly Enlightened
Used a fine wire-brush wheel on a bench grinder and some sandpaper to finish it off. Plain hardware store blow-torch to heat it as even as possible.

trailblazer295

Newly Enlightened
i also orderd one of those zombie green preons despite the fact that those lights are not very reliable it seems.

I've have a red preon with 1 and 2 cell body, was on my keychain for months and currently in my shirt pocket for work everyday. Never had a single issue with it.