Led Lenser P7.2

baz69er

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a led lenser p7.2 & there's an annoying problem when adjusting the beam, when I pull back to adjust it, the head has a kind of vacuum that keep going forward, it wont stay in the position I want, if I un-screw head it works o.k, I used to have the p7 & never had this problem before...

Thanks in advance....

Baz

ven

Flashaholic
Not had this issue on my t7.2, all I can think is try working it s bit,in and out ,could be sealing too well,if still no joy then contact lenser,if UK its ledco and are superb.

Presume your not blocking anything on the head whilst "zooming" ......(.just clutching at straws here) that prevents any air pressure releasing.

sorry not much help Baz and :welcome:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are UK based take it back/send to the seller and ask for a refund or exchange, it sounds faulty to me as mine is like Mr Ven and works well.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I recall correctly, one of the features added to the 7.2 light was a way to lock the focus on the head. You are supposed to unlock, focus and re lock to retain the focus.

Previously people complained that when tilted forward that the head would slide causing the beam to change. The 7.2 addresses this problem.

ven

Flashaholic
If I recall correctly, one of the features added to the 7.2 light was a way to lock the focus on the head. You are supposed to unlock, focus and re lock to retain the focus.

Previously people complained that when tilted forward that the head would slide causing the beam to change. The 7.2 addresses this problem.

It is on the t7.2,this allows head to be locked,however the p7.2 there is no locking option
t7.2 with lock

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wrong.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always helps when you own and use one.:nana:

I probably own more than a dozen Led Lensers, a few T or P7's, four P3AFS-Ps and more than I care to own up to V2's. I have no intention of replacing any of my Led Lensers with other Led Lensers.

I've settled on using CR123 or 18650 batteries for EDC lights unless they're small AAA lights like the DQG clicky.

I've got nothing against Led Lenser, just that for the cost of a LL light, I can get a Nitecore 18650 light and get longer run times and only have to carry one battery case to feed them all.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I probably own more than a dozen Led Lensers, a few T or P7's, four P3AFS-Ps and more than I care to own up to V2's. I have no intention of replacing any of my Led Lensers with other Led Lensers.

I've settled on using CR123 or 18650 batteries for EDC lights unless they're small AAA lights like the DQG clicky.

I've got nothing against Led Lenser, just that for the cost of a LL light, I can get a Nitecore 18650 light and get longer run times and only have to carry one battery case to feed them all.

Your reply is lost on me fella as the topic was the P7.2 and your other LL products is purely of interest to you and not answering the query.

baz69er

Newly Enlightened
Yeh I can that, I bought the torch on amazon & the supplier wanted me to send money to them through paypal to return it!

Thank you for to everyone who didn't get lost in my post.....

Cheers

Baz

ven

Flashaholic
Yeh I can that, I bought the torch on amazon & the supplier wanted me to send money to them through paypal to return it!

Thank you for to everyone who didn't get lost in my post.....

Cheers

Hi there Baz,Amazon where? again if UK you can still contact ledco(just a google) if in states etc then iirc ledlenser . They may help with postage cost or send part out free as i have experienced.

Either way good luck and you should get sorted either way as amazon is good on returns(bummer with the post cost still)