• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux PR-T (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
I was lucky enough to acquire some of Don's new PR-T heads on trade..These new "T" heads are excellent (like all of Dons stuff)..This is one of the raw versions which Don has stated are only going to represent 5% of the PR-T run. It is running a MM+ WO and a very nice 3W S bin Luxeon from the shop. I mounted this on a Mclux 1X123 powerpack and (we all know how hard these are trying to find) A great little package
$XXXXXX delivered PayPal OK web page web page

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: McLux PR-T

is this using a PR reflector? Seems small in the picture but I'm assuming the the wideness of the head is just being hidden by shadows?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

yes, it's a pr reflector /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

very sexy head btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hey Roth, we're both moderators in this forum! We should request Jetts22 to provide a better pic of what he's selling where half the head isn't in shaddow! Well below is a better profile of the head (ignore the E2e body)

wine-E2e.jpg

Mind you, Jets probably didn't give the head a Flitz rub down like the one shown above.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

dang that's a purdy shot... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

either that or we could edit his post with a bunch of jibberish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Don, will you please stop teasing us with things not yet available, hm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif This is a very very good pic! It invokes grreeeeed ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

can i provide a picture? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:

either that or we could edit his post with a bunch of jibberish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummmm I haven't done anything as a moderator but this is probably NOT what I should do as my first act??

Roth, by all means if you got them, show them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It will just bug Bernhard more (heck he stands to be getting something pretty cool via a Jets connection) and with us hijacking Jets22's thread, someone might complain to the Administration! No problemo there! I'll take the heat and explain that I *made* you do it. I then get my sorry a$$ kicked out as a moderator and we all win! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We just have to be wary of the whipping wench. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Jets will likely be marking this thread with *SOLD* anyway and then it will just sink into the sunset; after we have had our fun with it though!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

in that case let me run out to my flitz machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

be back in a few /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

do I see some true evil at work or am I just dreaming? two veterans with green names torturing a second-liner? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
beware you demons!
I'll go crying to Mama Sasha and she'll bring her whip, yeah, her whip, and she'll make everything allright for poor bernie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

On with the pics then Roth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
I want to see them once I wake up tomorrow!
Good night guys!

bernhard

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

aww, jet likes it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

here are the pics. it's housed on a custom 123 body.
i had planned on getting this body annodyzed, but now i just don't know... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
prtdownshot123bod2.jpg

prtsideshot123bod.jpg

prtheadsup123bod.jpg

and here it is before i ran it through the flitz machine:
prtheaddownshot123bod.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics, the thing was so darn shiney it confused my camera!
as you can see, my body isn't as shiney and smooth as the mclux pr head. that's becuase i made the body a short while ago, and just got the pr head now. the body was finished with 600grit paper to produce a duller and slightly grippier finish. normally one would move up to higher grits before the final flitz job, but i knew you guys were anxious to see this beautiful head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

Wow guys, I go away for a couple hours and look what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Feel free to post away..I don't want to make trouble with the upper tier of power in here!!! (Sasha I know your lurking)

My photos are on par with a 6 year and a dispossible camera ...I know I need help.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

If the funds come through tomorrow night, I promise to mark it sold ...Sorry for any trouble....but I like what you guys have done to the thread.. Thanks guys..

P.S Bernhard you have something special in the works!!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

thanks jets! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i wasn't planning on unveiling this little diddy until i had it annodized, but the oppurtunity presented itself, and it just looked so darn sexy on that pr-t head that i couldn't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

definately need to get some more of these heads!
i'm thinking maybe 2 cr2's and a badboy1000? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif