any thoughts on Pila or Wolfeyes flashlights?

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this might be kind of a long shot, but does anybody know if the Pila lights are at all compatible with the E-series/Mclux lights?

cue003, have you checked out their website?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pila makes excellent lights. I think they aren't as prevelant as they should is due to their lack of US dealer network in the past. There were 3 or 4 dealers in the US when I checked months ago.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there is any model of Pila flashlight that you want. I can have it roughly on the 15th. I can notify who ever requested it when it arrives. I can give price quotes.
Payment could be arranged after I get the light in my hands. The only reason I am not carrying them right now is that what little I have has been difficult to keep in stock until I can get serious inventory built up.

Impyboy

Newly Enlightened
Hey there Cue,

apparently, there are no comparisons between pila and wolfeyes, other than the name. everything else is exactly the same.

wolfeyes do have a larger range of flashlights than PILA tho! I own a PILA GL3R, and i love that little thing!

oh, and i believe the Pila's cost less than the Wolfies!

but wolfeyes is a cooler sounding name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
PILA customer service is heads and tails better than Wolf Eyes. I purchased the M90 and it had a defective lamp. It took forever for the Wolf-Eyes dealer to decide to help me out under warranty. before PILA had US ditribution they had me taken care of with just an e mail and no need to ship a defective lamp. PILA is really looking at building themselves into a world class orginization