God Bless The Green Bay Packers!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
God Bless The Green Bay Packers!

God Bless The Arizona Cardinals!

Hooo--Aaahhhh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The Seattle Seahawks won yesterday, but I think they needed the Packers to lose in order to advance to the playoffs.
Guess I'll know what happens later tonight when they have Q-It-Up Sports on at 10:30pm.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
WooHoo! I had been saying all week that I had full confidence in Minnesota's ability to choke away an important game. That it happened on the very last play made it even sweeter for us cheeseheads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

BTW Craig, Seatle's win and I believe Dallas' loss put them in the playoffs and eliminated any chance for GB or Min to get a wildcard playoff.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the "Department of Redundancy Department":

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Hooo-Aaahhh!

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never had any doubt! GO PACK!

Packers are THE MOST FEARED TEAM IN THE NFC!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif Seattle.

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened
I thought god was a Colts fan, not a Packers fan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got another Streamlight TwinTask for Christmas. The one that uses 3 AA.

So the Super bowl will the Colts and who?

James

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
BF Hammer said:
BTW Craig, Seatle's win and I believe Dallas' loss put them in the playoffs and eliminated any chance for GB or Min to get a wildcard playoff.

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard a "teaser" on TV not long ago that Seattle was indeed going to the playoffs. I thought Green Bay had to lose in order for this to happen, but I guess Dallas losing today was enough to do the job.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will be the Patriots vs. The Eagles, you can bank on it. There is a slight chance that either The Rams or the Colts will upset the above two teams but there is a 90 percent or better chance IMO, that it certainly will be two of the above four teams. If you really wanted to pick a long shot, I'd say yeah, possibly Green Bay or Denver. I don't have much faith in KC.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just now found out...the Seahawks will be playing Green Bay on their field (Lambeau Field) next Sunday, January 4.
We haven't played well on the road this season, so I honestly don't hold high hopes for them at Green Bay.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
All I know is my City's Texans (I'm pissed because we did not NEED three new sports complexes - so I am no rabid fan of the Texans or Astros) ALMOST pulled off upsets in both of the last two games.

Maybe someday they'll be good, who knows?

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
My prediction,
Green Bay 56
Seattle 0

But maybe I'm being a little pessimistic.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't often predict and don't bet on games at all, but I don't think Seattle will do that well today.

Green Bay 35
Seattle 24
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope to see a rematch of Green Bay against New England in the Superbowl, just like six years ago. I just can't see them marching into Philly or St. Louis and beating either of those teams on the road. They should easily win today though and if Seattle does win, it will be the biggest upset of the playoffs.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, we're tied 27-27 with 45 seconds to go in regulation.
(Edit) The Green Bay Packers just picked off a Seahawks pass and brought it in for a touchdown in overtime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Final: 33-27 Green Bay.

They're going to Philadelphia to play the Eagles next Sunday.