• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED - MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Samlittle

Enlightened
Selling this virtually new - spectacular small and powerful - Vinh Nguyen modified light.

All the specs and a review of Vinh's mod by selfbuilt can be found here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?386323

This MM15vn features - Stage 1 mods + Fiat Lux + one dome on /one dome off + Vinh engravings

Purchased in March this year. This light has not been used for more than 8 minutes!

As it has a matte black finish there is (even with the lite use - 8 minutes of run time = probably an hour or 2 of carry time) some evidence of use in the finish as you can see in the photos.

All original documents, accessories and box are included. SEE NOTE ABOUT BATTERIES.

HERE YOU CAN SEE 1 DOME ON and 1 DOME OFF

HERE (photo below) YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE SPECKS OF METAL SHOWING THROUGH THE FINISH FROM STANDING (some dust too).
The white flecks in the photo above are just dust. I cannot see any missing finish at the lens ring even with my reading glasses on.

If I keep this light I will likely just sand the finish of the outer ring on the tail and call it a distinctive feature.

The macro setting on the camera greatly exaggerates dust and other "non flaws".

Selling $ 268.00 including, fully charged cells, (see note about them below) and S & H and insured priority mail to all US addresses. Additional cost TBD for outside US sales. Will be happy to ship anywhere.

They are Panasonic NCR18650PF - 18650 3.7V/2900mAh unprotected as recommended by Vinh.

Post that you'll take it then PM to close deal.

I can answer more questions and/or photos but the links will provide way more details that I can about the specs of this particular modified light.

Payment must be prompt or I will move on to the next offer.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: MM15vn - NOAH - Flat Lux - Sale or Trade

Cool Light! ;-)

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened

Yup - you are right! :thumbsup: Thanks Vinh.

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
SOLD - V11Rvn

Here is a great light VIRTUALLY NEW and in like new condition - purchased early spring this year. Comes with box, accessories and documents. Just paring down the collection.

Sunwayman V11Rvn XML2 5000K. A superb little light made soooo much better by the Vinh mods - pushes way past stock 216 lumens. I don't have the capacity to measure but depending on the battery(ies) 0 to 600. This one runs on a single CR123A battery.

Another click on/off UI with a control ring. (My favorite UI)

This is not engraved but was purchased directly from Vinh in May this year. His writing on the box saying 5000K.

PLEASE NOTE - I have modified the sheath. I removed the top flap. The light is not covered by a flap when in the sheath. It is nonetheless very secure and much more accessible as an EDC.

3 -1/2" OA L.

This was a $ 90.00 light from Vinh will sell here including priority mail to US addresses for $65.00

THIS LIGHT IS SOLD

PAYPAL best - protects you and me.

Post here on this thread that you will take it. Send PM too.

More photos available. Also, can ship anywhere in the world but will add to the cost.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator

Policy 5: Unless the items belong in separate forums, consolidate your threads. If you have 5 items to sell, do not start 5 different threads. Put them all in one thread. Threads Merged- Norm

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good Grief!
I wish I had the cash to buy both of these lights!!
MM15vn is on my short list of must haves!
Bump!!