• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Super Flashlight 1, splash ano w/5 watt X4T.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale two Super Flashlight 1's machined from aluminum. One is splash anodized in orange/black and the other blue/black. Both are brand new. These flashlights use two CR123 batteries which power a BB750 constant current converter to drive a 5 watt white high dome Luxeon star from bin#X4T. Also included will be a Fraen 6 degree optic and a reflector. Run time is 1 hour and 15 minutes. Asking $200.00 which will include express mail shipping. I can only accept payment by Paypal. If interested please contact by PM. If you have any questions, please ask.

ARC mania

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Super Flashlight 1, splash ano w/5 watt X4

Arc Mania,
PM replied. I'll take the blue/black unit. Please send Paypal info. Thanks.

G Pilot

Enlightened

I think I was first in line to take the blue/black ........no pm yet back from you arc?

G Pilot

Enlightened

Arc
I am going snomobiling and will be back around 5:00 pm PST. Please email me with paypal info.
Thanks

G Pilot

Enlightened

Ok I am back.....still nothing....please post what is going on. I really want this light.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello G Pilot and uhammer,

I have two of the SF-1's with the blue/black colored body so don't worry.

I have just confirmed payment for uhammer and have sent you a PM. Thank you.

Regards,

ARC mania

rookie

Enlightened

Just wondering, when you and Lambda offer the Super Flashlights for sale later on with the 3W and 5W options, are the price going to be in the same range?

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello rookie,

Pricing for the SF-2 will cost a bit more due to HAII, allodyned threads, paying premium prices in obtaining 3 watt LS from "U" bin in brightness........... Sorry I could go on but my main problem is getting hit really well by customs in this country as well as shipping charges for all the parts since the SF-1/SF-2 are assembled in my house and then shipped off again to the end user.

ARC mania

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Mighty Fine flashlights you are creating there ARC mania! Dang! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello rstones1964,

The price for the orange/black splash anodized flashlight is $200.00. This includes express mail shipping. If interested please PM me. Thanks.

Regards,

ARC mania

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got my SF-1 today in black/orange. What a light! Truly beautiful workmanship. Great throw and brightness. Too bad it only runs for 1 1/4 hours. <g>

The light came with both a reflector which provides a nice uniform beam with very slight artifacts and with a Fraen optic, which did appear to throw a more focused beam, but with the annoying rings and other artifacts. The reflector's output seems better to my eyes.

Oh, and did I mention that the colors looks real nice, too?

How do I get rid of that newbie designation? I think I need it changed to flashaholic.

G Pilot

Enlightened

Uhhh...that is a little disappointing. I just bought one of these too. Hey Arc tell me it ain't so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Rings and artifacts doesn't sound good.

kj

Enlightened

Are you going to get the Fraen only? With the reflector, there is no artifact. I'm very impressed with this light, especially with the reflector!