• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE - Mac's SST-50 EDC Aluminum

jkid1911

Enlightened
Neutral SST-50, 16mm body takes IMR16340 batteries only, 3 mode with last mode memory, Ti clip, original unmodified engine, carried a lot but used very little. Revised photos with the light now cleaned up a bit. Very little time spent just to make it presentable. Has never been dropped or banged, but has some surface scratches and marks. Can be easily restored further but this is an EDC not a collectible light IMHO. Functions perfectly and has an incredible beam (typical SST50). Please see photos for condition. Hate to sell this one as I know that I'll never be able to replace it. Only selling because I have to raise funds. Will include 3 virtually new AW IMR16340 battery. Asking 319.00 WITHDRAWN shipped to the US. Thanks.

As represented in a previous review using light sphere for measure, this model was reported to have 20 lumen low, 128 medium, 438 high.

SPECIAL NOTE: For those inquiring....no, I'm not getting rid of my Mac's. This is one of two that I EDC and this one is the better one so I decided to sell this one. To tell you the truth, with Mac no longer making lights I'm seriously rethinking this sale...

Thanks...:)

Last edited:

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Can't believe it's still here. I have the exact same light. I bought it in similar condition. jkidd is right..a little steel wool and polish will create a mirror finish. Don't let the scuffs scare you off. This is a great light and good price.
Glws, DB

jkid1911

Enlightened
That's how a Mac should look
Can't believe it's still here. I have the exact same light. I bought it in similar condition. jkidd is right..a little steel wool and polish will create a mirror finish. Don't let the scuffs scare you off. This is a great light and good price.
Glws, DB

Thanks folks, I appreciate the comments!

Last edited:

jkid1911

Enlightened
Ok, I'll drop this one a few bucks to see what happens. Maybe I'll polish it up to inspire the crowd, thoughts?

jkid1911

Enlightened
Ok, took the leap and cleaned it up a bit. Nothing major, just a few minutes and what an improvement!

jkid1911

Enlightened
I can't believe this one is still here so BTTT it goes....

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Me too! I have one in Ti with an Xm-L2

Just a super great light! you really need to get one in your hand to know!

jkid1911

Enlightened
Price drop and additional batteries to sweeten the deal!

By the way, thanks for all the great comments and support~! Great light that needs a new home...

SPECIAL NOTE: There will be no additional prices drops on this light. At 319.00 with 3 batteries, this is a great deal!

Last edited: