Zebralight H302W

saypat

Enlightened
This light is available. Nobody has one? Seems like the one for me. If anyone has one, appreciate their thoughts on it.

thanks!

patrick

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a shorter H502w with more brightness and longer run time. That's a winning combination if you ask me. For my non-headlamp use as a utility light with magnets added to the swiveling clip, the short length of the H302w would make it a great light. As a headlamp, the short length would make it feel smaller, lighter, more balanced on the head, I imagine.

Only if I wasn't setup on 14500 and standard AA.

Last edited:

burntoshine

Enlightened
I'm considering getting one of these in the near future. I still use my ol' H501w everyday. This will take its place and the H501w will stand by as backup; if I get the H302w.

Last edited:

chadvone

Enlightened
Had mine for about a week now. I love it. Brighter and longer run time over the H502. Some reason it feels a lot lighter. Doesn't bounce as much while running.
Out in the woods I can navigate trails at 22 lumens. For running I use the 50 lumens. When cell gets low you will loose the high levels. and still have lower levels for
quit some time. I have been running a used primary that wont give max. It has been on since I got it. Lowest level. On nightstand pointed as HDS and my phone.
The lowest level won't charge the gitd on the light. I don't notice the tint. And that is a good thing.