D25C Pocket Clip

Keeper4560

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday, somehow I was carrying my D25C and the pocket clip bent and now is loose and will not screw back onto my light.

Has anybody dealt with EagleTac customer service, and would think they may replace the clip?

I enjoy the pocket clip use for a reason and would have no clue where to purchase a spare.

Thanks everybody.

Alex R

Roger Ranger

Enlightened
I assume you stripped the threads on the light body. Bummer. I have bent the clip on mine, removed it and replaced it, after bending it back to place. However, the placing of the screws, at the very top of the clip, turns the clip into a lever, apparently designed to pry the screws right out of the hole. Looks like very little engineering time went into designing the clip for this light

Personally, I like the EagleTac clip design for their medium sized lights. The clip is secured by a threaded ring that screws down over the top of the clip. If you bend the clip, it's easily removed and repaired.

Orion's Belt

Newly Enlightened
I've had success using red LocTite on my screws on my D25C. The one screw thread was a little but stripped but the LocTite gave it just enough to hold. It has been going strong for 6+ months that way.

Latest posts