• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PRICE DROP! Red, Gree, Blue, White Thrower.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all,

Here's a horse of a different color for ya.

The host is an HD2010 body I converted to use an aspherical lens.

As you can see in the picture above it throws an enchanting beam 4 color chaos. The driver provides a full 1 amp per die to the emitter. It has several useful modes on the front end ( mostly in white) and has a good balance of use for the color settings as well.

This driver is an all custom design (not by me). Here is a video clip from it maker ( dan @ killer lumens) that will explain in far better detail the full range of options provided by the circuit.

The beam is a tight focused 4 or single color at a time laser like beam crated from a Cree Color Gen2 emitter on a RGBW sinkpad. The emitter has been de0domed to optimize throw. In the 4 color setting it does produce a quad die image, but there is a bit of distortion of the image around the edge of the dies, its most noticeable with the blue.

The lens fully housed in the bezel so a perfect head stand is doable.

The light will also double as a mule if the lens and retaining ring are removed.

Price is $115> $75 shipped. SOLD

PP is [email protected]

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Red, Gree, Blue, White Thrower.

I think I remember seeing one like this in a small form. Like a Cr123. This thing is super cool. It could do like a police mode too? I can't do the video now, at work. :(

Neat rig. I almost want to get it for my daughter. She would love that! lol

Good luck on sale.

geisto

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PRICE DROP! Red, Gree, Blue, White Thrower.

I'll take it as per PM.

:paypal:

Last edited: