Led Lenser 411766

silverman57

Newly Enlightened
When we got our Vauxhall Corsa there was a mini LL flashlight in it. It is a very small rechargeable light that fits in the 12v accessory socket. Unfortunately the battery has no power and will not recharge. It seems to be 4 batteries shrink wrapped together.
Does anyone know if a replacement battery is available or if anything else would fit please?
A bit of a long shot I know, but there are so many knowledgeable people on this excellent forum:)

ven

Flashaholic
I am presuming UK with mentioning Vauxhall Corsa ,google ledco and ring them or email as UK importers/distributors and very good.

silverman57

Newly Enlightened
I am presuming UK with mentioning Vauxhall Corsa ,google ledco and ring them or email as UK importers/distributors and very good.
Thanks for that info. Will give them a call and see what they say.
Was convinced that I was going to have to bin the little light.

Pretzel

Newly Enlightened
If you are unable to obtain replacement batteries, Richbrook make a LED rechargeable torch for Vauxhall cars.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes you can get a new set of batteries but they are supposed to last 1000 charge cycles.Try the Vauxhall dealer if no joy with Ledco.

silverman57

Newly Enlightened
Contacted Ledco and they told me to contact brightlites.co.uk. New battery in the post now:twothumbs
Thanks

Latest posts