LL H2.7 Safe To Use Rechargeable Batteries?

Explorer Joe

Newly Enlightened
Hello
I was wondering if it was safe to use rechargeable batteries for my LL H7.2 the manual says it takes LR03/1.5v AAA X4
But iam very uncertain if it's safe to use rechargeable batteries i dont want to destroy my LED by burning it out.

Since Winter is just around the corner and im using my lamp 3-4 Times a Week for runs i would like to have something that is economicle friendly in the longrun.

Iam New to the forums and batteries/LED so i dont understand all the technicle terms i would appreciate if things were put in laymans terms To get started:)

Posting from mobile device sorry for the weird Construction and spelling

//Joe

mobi

Newly Enlightened
In general, whenever a device calls for AA or AAA batteries, unless the manufacturer specifies otherwise, then rechargeables are safe to try. Rechargeable AAA's have a lower nominal voltage than primaries, so while you're unlikely to damage your light, the light may not be as bright at its top setting when using rechargeable batteries, or conceivably it may not work at all. Depends on the light's design. This link may be helpful.

Bottom line: I'm a fan of rechargeable batteries. I think it's worth the gamble to get the rechargeables. Eneloops are recommended.

Last edited: