• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired all sold Copper Night Light low output long runtime

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Hello CPF!!

Below is my original thread on these lights offering a little insight into what they are,their purpose and why I enjoy making them.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...s-10MM-led-long-runtime-low-output&highlight=

I currently have 7 lights completed and for sale of varying styles. I am offering all of them at greatly reduced prices as I want them to be out there being used and enjoyed not sitting around . I wont be making any more in the foreseeable future as I just dont have the time to invest at this point . It took weeks just to finish these few. I will list them below numerically with prices which include shipping in CONUS/HI. I will ship international at buyers expense of course. I was able to acquire one more of the special pedestals at great expense and have made one more of these beautiful unique lights. This will most definitley be the absolute last of this style 100% period so there will be only the two in existence.

if you have any questions about size or anything please dont hesitate to ask. all of these lights require 2xaa batteries of any flavor up to 3 volts. All lights have a warm/neutral tint output and output is low (1-3 lumens ) and runtimes are long. Output tapers very gradually as cells are depleted. these are great as nightlights and also look great during daytime. the Colossus style is truly a sight to behold and is quite a statement in copper thats guaranteed to be noticed and evoke conversation .

I have stopped doing a super high polish on these copper lights and have decided to stop the process at 0000 steel wool . I find that the "tarnishing" process is much more subtle,even and attractive this way as opposed to the super high polish which colors unevenly and too quickly. I have been having alot of fun combining finishes on these lights also. I think they look awesome with the high spots and flared points being brighter/polished and the low rounded spots being "tarnished" with that wonderful deep warm coloring

so below are some pics, the best I can do with my pathetic photographic skills . I will number each light and list a price under each one. If you decide to take one please say so here and i will PM you ASAP

thanx for looking and thank you for all the great support and interest in my creations!!

Sold 1)Pedestal version nightlight . #2 of 2 . this one is the most expensive but very unique and funky. the pedestal utilized is of very high machined quality and very costly for me to acquire. asking $90 shipped for this beauty . SPF

dc58c4.jpg

sold 2) VERSION 2 asking $50 shipped for this one
npml2h.jpg

344wbq1.jpg

3)sold asking $43 shipped for this also

4)sold asking $38 for this styleFree Image Hosting

5)sold asking $41 shipped for this style also
Free Image Hosting

6) and 7)virtually identical Collusus versions . 6) has a white base under the led dome and 7) is direct on the brass flange.
asking $55 each shipped for these. they are Big and heavy!!!!about 9 inches high and about 1 and 1/4 pounds!!!
#6 sold
#7 Sold
Free Image Hosting
Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting
Free Image Hosting
sorry for the horrible pics. they really dont do them justice and are a failure at showing the warmth and beauty of the copper.

as a final note. these are handmade lights. each one is unique and different and as with anything handmade perfection is not to be found here :) . I strive for certain levels of fit and finish but do not examine these creations under a microscope. I believe the combination of the copper/brass and handmade nature all compliment eachother well.

thank you again for looking and comments suggestions are always welcom

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS:Copper Night Light Colossus vers. low output long runtime

I bought one of these and it is awesome. Britelite isn't charging nearly what these are worth. I also bought another design that Britelite had up that is equally cool. I'd buy this one too but as I already have a couple it should go to someone else who might appreciate it. If you love your copper flashlights then this is the nightlight for you as these are unique.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast

*SNIP*

One is ready to ship the other is almost complete

the 2nd version is a warmer versions somewhere between neutral and warm like some of the others from before. though no pics of the 2nd one it is virtually identical to the first one. it should be done in a day or two

I will take the second one that is currently under construction with the "somewhere between neutral and warm" tint.

I am sending you a PM with details on payment and a few supplementary questions about the build.

:)

EDIT: 10:22 P.M. / EST

PM sent!

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Thanx for the kind words of support Magellan!!

Glad you are happy with them still :)

PM sent LEDaddict and the answers may affect your decision here to go with the light . let me know :)

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM received; PM read.

Thank you!

If in the future you can implement the changes I described, please do not hesitate to PM me.
If your next batch is in aluminum (cheaper price, easily obtainable), and you can make a few small tweaks,
please do not hesitate to PM me.

Interest withdrawn.

BriteLite2

Enlightened

No problemo :)

cpl changes have been made. the cool/cold white tint one has been changed to a warm/neutral tint

Last edited:

BriteLite2

Enlightened

price drop to $95 for these.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

$95 is a great deal for these unique night lights.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one of the little guys and love it. Shipping these guys to Switzerland would probably be too expensive. But these look so cool...

BriteLite2

Enlightened

I think 1st class is about $15for the smaller ones if I remember? the larger ones shown here are about twice the wght and about 40% larger so I assume shipping would be a bit more also .
also problem is to get tracking to destinations in Europe is very expensive.

I am gonna look into other possible marketplaces venues for these when I have a cpl free minutes as it seems the interest/cost ratio here on CPF doesn't seem to be there especially for the larger ones. I want to try and get a cpl small versions up here in the next week at the lower pricing of $55 shipped but its tough getting the time .

Thank you for the continued positive remarks CPF ROCKS!!!! :)

thanx for the

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Bump

will have a cpl shorties soon and a new version of the larger size

both of the Collosus versions listed above are available

BriteLite2

Enlightened

another price drop :) these extra large styles now $85 shipped CONUS/HI

working on a cpl new styles also . another week or so .

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Re: FS:New styles Low pricing !!Copper Night Light low output long runtime

added more lights and dropped prices even lower . Paypal is the preferred method but willing to accomodate Money Orders and such

these will be the last to be made as I just dont have the time to committ to the things I like to do most :(

Thanx for looking

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

These Look amazing.

How to you insert or where do you insert the 2*AA cells?

What is voltage input is 3V, but what is the min?

Can these fit C or D alkaline cells with some bore job?

Thanks,
bigC

stewdogg

Enlightened

These Look amazing.

How to you insert or where do you insert the 2*AA cells?

What is voltage input is 3V, but what is the min?

Can these fit C or D alkaline cells with some bore job?

Thanks,
bigC

The cells go into the black box at the base of the light. It's a compartment that will only allow 2 AA cells.

stewdogg

Enlightened

These new designs look great!!
If these are around the week before Christmas I will most likely be getting my 3rd.
Don't hesitate to purchase from Britelite2... great customer service on these pieces!!

BriteLite2

Enlightened

sorry I missed the comments !!!

yes 2xaa batts via a door on the bottom of the black batt box

as far as how low voltage? some depends on the vf of the led and that varies with the led . I will try to find the spec sheet on these 10mm led for the voltage range estimates .

thanx for the kind words Stew :)