*new*Fenix BC20 bike light,max 400 lumens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicstone12

Banned
Some people have discussed this light in kj2's post,finally,fenix release the light,it uses four AA batteries,max 400 lumens.
2ce5hxj.jpg

kj2

Flashaholic
Yeah, nice light for in the city. Fenix told me, price is US$49.95 but.... There are only 2000 made.

magicstone12

Banned
Yeah, nice light for in the city. Fenix told me, price is US$49.95 but.... There are only 2000 made.

400 lumens are enought for riding in the city,$49.95 seems to be good,but,how do you know the exact quantity they made?

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are... they making more if they run out? lol This is important info. Limited run or test run?

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Looks like a decent buy though. Not sure why they would do a limited run on the economical light with common batteries and keep the expensive li-ion ones full time. Oh well. This the kind of light I would actually get.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Too bad about the limited quantities ... looks ideal for a road bike. Also looks like they repurposed a BC30 head for that design.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a decent buy though. Not sure why they would do a limited run on the economical light with common batteries and keep the expensive li-ion ones full time. Oh well. This the kind of light I would actually get.

Yeah makes no sense to me. Most people who are into biking might not also be into powerful lithium ion flashlights. A powerful 4 aa bike light would be great for bike shops to stock. I'm sure they've crunched the numbers though? It may be more of a test trial to see if it will sell or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.