• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TnC Copper Nanolux 10440

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
First I'll take it in thread gets it. Price include shipping and Insurance for CONUS.

SOLD - $95 $100 $110 $120 TnC Copper Nanolux 10440
twisty mule with Cree XPL LED
three level with memory
about 750+ lumens on high
runs on 10440 only
nano-lux.jpg

SOLD ITEMS BELOW ******************************************

SOLD $80 $90 Aleph Mule Head, Vital Gear FB1 Body, fluPIC Light engine (flaky).
I don't really care for mules, and the LE seems to be getting flaky. LE has glow epoxy around emitter, and glow o-ring .

SOLD $60 $75 $80 $90 TnC Microlux CopperRegulated, Runs on a 10280 Battery, (2) included.
Has a few dings as seen in the first pic, but this little thing is built like a tank!

SOLD $60 . Prometheus Beta QR Copper V1.

WITHDRAWN . TnC Copper PR-AR.
1 of 5 made. Programmable. Runs on 16340m head threads are Surefire E compatible, XM-L2. feels really good in the hand.
TnC website said:
Specs:

Uses a single RCR123 Battery (IMR Recommended)
Uses an XM-L2 LED (800-1000 Lumens OTF)
Titanium Crenulated Bezel
Double AR Coated Glass
Comes programmed with Hi / Med / Low (3 amps on high)
Anti-Roll battery tube
Slots cut in back make it easy for lanyard attachment
Finned 1 inch diameter head
user programmable features are High / Med / Low / Custom (any level from 1%-100%) Strobe / SOS
Advanced Programmer - Custom 1 / Custom 2 / Custom 3 / Custom 4 / Strobe / SOS / Memory on-off / Tactical on-off
Tactical mode (Momentary function. Turns the light on as long as you hold the switch)

Easily programmed using your computer. All you need to do is:

Log into the programming website or download the PC based programmer in the files tab above
Go to the program flashlight tab at the top
Check or uncheck the features you want
Turn on your light
Press the start button on the screen
Place the tail end of the flashlight against the screen, where indicated, and wait for it to finish programming. After it is completed you should see your light flash a few times to let you know it is now programmed with your new features. You can program your light as many times as you like till you get it just the way you want.

WITHDRAWN $330 $350 $400 FiveMega Copper 6P 18650 Set
WITHDRAWN $220 without the drop-in
Body is Version 3
Drop-In is Torchlab Triple XPG H3c v4 P60 (H-M-L) 1400 lumens I think

SOLD $90 $100 MBI HF Copper s/n: 39

SOLD $20 . Rayovac mini-bullet
from the 1930's I think. screw in LED bulb, and a reflector stacked in from a newer light.

TRADED $135 TnC Microlux Turbo Bead Blasted Copper
runs on 10440 only

SOLD $50 $60 Peak Eiger Shaved Copper Lug Body, Optic head
AAA/10440, QTC, Cool Emitter

SOLD $60 . Fritz15 Custom Copper mini-Worm body with NiMH 1/3 AAA cell.
This was designed for the Lumintop Worm Cu head, but will also fit Prometheus Beta-QR Copper, and Maratac AAA Cu (& SS) Heads (Rev1 & 2 Only. Rev3 pill is too deep in the head).

SOLD $90 . Fritz15 Custom Copper mini-Maratac Complete light with NiMH 1/3 AAA cell.

SOLD $70 . MBI Ti Lego
Ti Zoom Head
Ti Momentary Switch & Switch cap
Ti Shorty (10250) Body (blemished one)
will include a couple 10250 MBI Nuke batteries

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: Custom Copper Mini-Worm Body & Cu Worm Head

Will this take 10440's li-ion batteries.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Copper Mini-Worm Body & Cu Worm Head

I think I've seen people running 10440 in the worms, but I don't think it's designed for them.

*edit. Withdrawing the Worm light, but still selling the mini body and battery.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: More Copper Lights for sale

I'll take the mini Worm body and battery. Where could you get a head that would work?

PM sent.

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the MBI Ti lego for $70 shipped with a couple MBI Nuke 10250 batteries.

Sent PM requesting PayPal payment instructions.
Thanks!

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the MBI Ti lego for $70 shipped with a couple MBI Nuke 10250 batteries.

Sent PM requesting PayPal payment instructions.
Thanks!

PayPal sent!

toastystuff

Enlightened

Will the tnc 10280 microlux head work on nanolux 10440 body? Not a fan of 10280 cells or mule heads. If you are williwilling to separate lmk I'll take it.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, no none of the TnC lights will Lego unfortunately. The standard microlux is thick and built like a tank.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

TnC does make a tube add on that let's a 10440 work, but not in copper, or I'd keep it...

rioimmagina

Enlightened

I like the microlux turbo bead blasted... how many lumens it has? What about the UI?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like the microlux turbo bead blasted... how many lumens it has? What about the UI?

RMSK Web Site said:
Turbo uses the new XM-L2 LED and is a 3 tier output level, with memory mode direct drive flashlight.
The unit produces about 750+ lumens on the turbo setting with a smooth on/off twist head operation. The maximum power is produced from an IMR 10440, but a standard 10440 will also work, these torches will not work with an alkaline AAA 1.5 volt battery. The settings are as follows: Turbo-100%: Medium-30%: Low-5%. The unit will step down to a lower setting when the battery needs to be recharged. The flashlight has a length of about 3 inches and a head diameter of 0.850 inches, the battery tube diameter is 0.6 inch.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

**Editing original post: I am kindly withdrawing interest on the Nanolux copper.
Apologies, and good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

You should wash the dust off them. They'll sell better if they look clean and shiny.

I worried that if I cleaned 'em I would not want to part with them... almost happened. new pics added at top.

I have another trade thread and if my TnC there goes, then I'll be withdrawing one of these....

toastystuff

Enlightened

hey I just Recieved the copper eiger. Loving the copper look and its already serving pocket edc duties. Thx again

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

The microlux bead blasted copper that runs on 10440 only definitely looks interesting to me. Do you have any titanium or stainless steel you are interested in trading, maybe a Sunwayman M11r, V11r V10r(not the ultimateM11r-I'm crazy but not insane)....

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums