Fenix E41 Does anyone have one yet?

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an Olight s10R as my first non superstore flashlight. I can't wait, I already carry a cheap home improvement store flashlight every day, but wanted something nicer, and brighter, so I got the Olight. I also want to order, in a month or two budget allowing, a Fenix E41, I know they are brand new, and I really hope selfbuilt does a review on one. I want it as a bigger light, not an edc, that will get left inside house or vehicle until needed.

That being said, does anyone have one yet? If so could you post a real world outside picture of the light? Whitewall shots seem useless to me.

From the picture on the Fenix website it seems to be a floody light with the center being about 2x as bright, giving it some throw too. If so, that is exactly what I want, not a full even flood, but not really a hot spot either, just fading towards the edges, letting the center be the brightest. The burst mode is fine by me, I never have had a case where I would need a continually on 1000 Lumens.
When I walk I usually use a light that is ~30 Lumens, and only bump it up to High 90 Lumens when looking farther away to look for something.
20 Lumen low is perfect and 400 High is probably alot, I don't know, I will see when my Olight comes in how bright 400 is, I have never had a light that bright. So that 1000 burst will probably be plenty of light when you need that extra power to look through the woods for what made that sound.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I don't have any experience with the Fenix light, but have the Olight S10, S15, and S20 lights and like them all.

Infinite Zero

Newly Enlightened
I have one and love it. They way you describe the beam is spot-on. I will try to get a photo on a more hospitable night.

Latest posts