• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold-Lummi Orb Raw, Lummi Raw SS, Lummi NS

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Moving these Lummi's here, seems like there's more Lummi fans here. Need to run to post office tomorrow. I might as well make it a profitable trip, if I can.

I'm putting my Lummi Trio up for sale. I love them, but they aren't seeing any use. I also need to build up my flashlight fund.

I located two of the protective carrying cases. I'm sure I have the other also. I just can't seem to find it at the moment. So, the first two to sell, will get the cases. If the last one sells without case and I ever find it, I will ship to buyer. I am still looking for it.
These are all in nice condition. They aren't perfect & may have a scuff or two. Everything should polish out from what I can see. If your looking for brand new, these are not for you.
Will ship with cell inside flashlight.

-First to claim in the thread, gets it.
-PayPal preferred
-Price includes shipping w/tracking to US
-Payment expected immediately after claiming item unless you contact me with details. (I've had some disappearing acts)

1) Lummi ORB Raw Aluminum. 2 stage, 3.7v 15266 or CR2 w/40 lumen max. XRE Q5 15/160 lumen. This one is bright, but it is the least brightest of the three. Extremely light weight. I'd say the tint is cool (comparing to the other two). It is the coolest of the lot. Nice smooth beam. I've not saw many of these pop up. A nice one for the Lummi collector. No trits installed.
Price: $145 sold

2) Lummi Raw SS. 3.7v 14250 XML, 2 stage, 2 New Ice-blue Trits. From what I've found, these are 40/250 lumen rating. Has been stonewashed and bead blasted. Super nice! Has a nice neutral tint. Extremely bright for a tiny light.
Price: $150-sold

3) Lummi Raw NS Nickel-Silver. 3.7v 14250 XML, 2 stage, 2 New Ice-blue Trits. 40/250 lumen. The NS finish is beautiful with a gold undertone. This one has the tightest spot of the three. Appears to have the same neutral tint as above, with a tighter spot. Previous owner replaced Trits. Has slightly larger diameter trit than above. Install wasn't perfect with a little Norland overflow from trit slot. It's not terrible, but want it noted. (See pic)
Price: $155-sold

9697691674c9cf98bc321d4de16767a7.jpg
462b16839f0dd300bad4fa9d992139f5.jpg
3306c2c1e24c663b8501940f20139cd2.jpg
27bda634a1f3caad0b3678aae264bce1.jpg

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: Lummi Orb Raw, Lummi Raw SS, Lummi NS

I'll take number 1. The Lummi Raw Aluminum.
I'll take number 3 as well. The Nickle Silver.

Just need your PP address.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Will take the remaining Raw SS if it's the CR2 version.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Okay, thanks. I might have gone for the #1 CR2 but as I already have one I'm glad somebody else got it although I wouldn't mind having another.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

On second thought will take the Raw SS since I'm still missing a couple of the Raw 14250's.

Please PM me your payment info.

Last edited:

Double Barrel

Enlightened
shutter and Magellan, thanks for the prompt payments guys. Will get your Little Lummi's headed your way ASAP and send tracking via PM.

Thank you CPF!!! :lovecpf:

Last edited: