Arc lshp twistie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideman7

Newly Enlightened
I just got one from ARC for my LSH-P and am glad I did! Most of the time I use the TSP 2AA pack, but when I want something small and portable, it's perfect. It's almost an inch shorter than the TSP 123, and even shorter than the ARC AAA! Plus, at $4.95, it's a bargain...

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is a twistie? Is there a photo posted somewhere?

Jerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
A twistie is just like the battery pack you got with your LS, but there is no switch. You turn it on/off by screwing the battery pack tighter or looser, ergo "twist-y". It's a lottle shorter than the stock battery pack.

The battery pack with switch is a "tail switch pack" or TSP.

Daniel

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Try jsamilo.

He had a bunch of fat, anodized, seconds for sale.

I just bought a couple from him a month ago. They were typical ARC seconds, they looked good except for slight anodizing blemishes.

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel,
Thanks. I had asked this on another thread, and normally everyone here is very helpful, and answers quickly.
Since no one had answered I was about to assume that people were buying them 'cause it was the thing to do. Or maybe it was just a paper covered wire like at the grocery store. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now that I know, I can't figure how I have gotten along without one for my Mag Light. I like nice things.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Thanks, and I guess they work only on ARC lights.

Jerry

Miciobigio

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
JerryM said:
What is a twistie? Is there a photo posted somewhere?

Jerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here we go :

fa73e537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.