Sunwayman V10A/M10A Body

Buzzfly1515

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question I was hoping some of the lovely people on here could help me with.

I own a Sunwayman M10A light, and I was super happy with it, but unfortunately the cheapo battery I had in it leaked around the switch, so it randomly turns itself on now. Tried to clean it out but the tail cap isn't removable as far as I can tell. Needless to say I won't be using crappy alkaline batteries again, pretty mad at myself...

So I was looking at getting something new when I noticed that the V10A appears to have the exact same body as the M10A.
The dimensions appear to be the same, but IDK about the threading and such.

Can anyone (preferably someone who happens to have both!) confirm you can take the head off of one and put it on the body of the other?

It'd be super awesome if I could just swap heads so that I don't have to trash the totally working M10A head. (I say trash, I wouldn't actually trash it, but you know what I mean!)

Buzzfly1515

Newly Enlightened
Not sure really... Either way I still have an extra head that I can't really use, but good to know I've got an option at least... thx for the reply!