• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 3W ARC LS (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
Ok, will see how this post goes..( I tried hard on these photos guys) still..the pictures do no justice to the light.

This is another custom Arc fully polished including the bezel... It is running another very bright 3W T from Wayne and a MM+ WO board and additional heatsink.. This Arc is using a new modified powerpack with a very bright tritium capsule and polished to match the body.. O-Ring and body engage fully and work perfectly... I built one of these for my personal carry light and have had zero problems ..an incredible light.. I will also include a modified McFlood to work in this package as a bonus.. You will have the abality to switch optics as light needs change.. ( I will not lock-tight the bezel) New Surefire battery also included.. $XXXXXX delivered...visa and mastercard OK with PayPal.. web page web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Custom 3W ARC LS

You are correct, Luxeon III..

Payment received ,will ship it out in the morning...I was just down your way last week actually ... Love Miami

Thanks for the prompt payment..

Jets