• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: MODS Please Delete

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Slate PD

This was my first PD style light and to anyone who hasn't owned one of these, they are amazing.

Two level lights

Push piston for low, push piston harder for high
Twist head for low, twist head further for high

Then my favorite, twist head for low, push piston for high.....

Love these lights......

After having used a two level light much of the last two weeks - I've come to conclusion - this is all I need, a low (not moonlight) and a high (that doesn't burn your hands).

I guess that is why I have 4 of them.... (all different finishes).

HKdude

Newly Enlightened

As per our PM's...my WIFE will take it...for MY Birthday present! I am a lucky guy, no doubt. :clap:

Yes, she has sisters....

Cheers,

Kevin

HKdude

Newly Enlightened

Absolutely wonderful....my PD got here in time for my Bday...I got to fondle it for a few minutes before it was whisked away and gift wrapped for tomorrow. It appears to be new...not a flaw to be found.
Thanks Scott, I really appreciate the fast shipping, and the condition of the light is just as you said, excellent.
Kevin

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: FOR SALE: McGizmo Slate PD

Did I miss something? I thought this was sold and shipped for "HK dudes" birthday

how is it back up ?

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Absolutely wonderful....my PD got here in time for my Bday...I got to fondle it for a few minutes before it was whisked away and gift wrapped for tomorrow. It appears to be new...not a flaw to be found.
Thanks Scott, I really appreciate the fast shipping, and the condition of the light is just as you said, excellent.
Kevin

Hmm... I'm wondering too. :thinking:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
FOR SALE: McGizmo Slate PD

Wow!! May I ask the reason he requested a refund? I mean after a week, come on!!

If he decided it wasn't the light for him, he shoulda did a catch and release sale. But to inconvenience you like that, not
A nice thing to do.

I commend you for being such a nice guy and taking it back.

I could never do that to anyone. Purchase their light, play around with it for a week. And then have the nerve to ask for my money back.

I hope he at least covered your shipping costs,

Last edited:

HKdude

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: McGizmo Slate PD

I just want to say that Scott was great to work with, and gracefully accepted the holiday caused delays in my inspecting the light. He is professional and courteous.

It works great and has a wonderful beam, have no doubts.

It didn't work out for me, but someone will get a true piece of McGizmo history.

Thank you,

Kevin