I want someone to mod my Rexlight from 2007.

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Not sure if if this is the right place but looking for the best driver and LED that can fit. I believe the 14500 fit in this.
If this is the wrong place for this please let me know where to post.

i know it sounds nuts modding a 30.00 USD light but this was my first LED and enabled me to find CPF.

It is from the old KiaDomain days.

Thank you in advance

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
Well I was able to get vin to modify it. I guess the driver was epoxied in but he did put in an xml2 LED.

I will post beamshots when I get back Monday. He even said he replaced the lanyard as it was beat up from seven years of use. I was so impressed I sent him my TN31 for a mode including heat sink.

Thanks everyone I know it seems like a weird thing to do but I wany to keep this and give to my daughter one day as it was my first high powered light after the Pal Light. I can tell here "I remember when this was a show stopper"

thanks everyone for the guidance

long live the Rexlight.
P

You can try to post in here if you're want Vinh to mod it. His service details are in the first post of the thread.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Need-Modded-Work-2013-)-(Taking-Orders-Again)

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
text me the pics!!! we joined up in the same year! that was my same first light! I was going to do the same thing after changing my mind about selling it! wow, that's the most exclamation points i've ever used in a post! pm coming!:twothumbs