Flashlight Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuelblender

Enlightened
I'm interested in what flashlights other CPF'ers own. Following is my inventory as of now, unless stated otherwise; All light colors are white unless specified:

1) Inova X5 (Red LED)
2) Inova X5
3) Inova X1
4) ARC LSH-P
5) ARC AA
6) ARC AAA (3)
7) Surefire KL1 (2)
8) Surefire L4 Digital Lumamax
9) Opalec retrofit for AA Minimag
10) MadMax retrofit for AA Minimag (Turquoise LED) (ORDERED)
11) Minimag AA OEM
12) Energizer LED Headband (White and Red LED)
13) Inova X5 UV (ORDERED)

kaseri

Enlightened
Since this is posted in the ARC section of CPF we should only list the ARCs we own.

LSHF-P
LSH-P
AAA-RGB
AAA-P
AAA-UV
LS1 1st Run Orange/Red
LS1 1st Run Blue

I have lots of others lights as well.

fuelblender

Enlightened
Thanks for setting me straight on proper forum etiquette kaseri; every day is a learning experience. How do you like the LS1 first run's compared to the current LS series?

stockwiz

Enlightened
Arc-LSL .. good buy for $59.95.. think I won the luxeon lottery. Relatives respond, "you paid how much for a flashlight?"

Arc-AAA CPF Edition
Arc-AAA RGB

An Arc LS modified with a 3 watt luxeon, fraen optic, and upped current draw is on it's way too, and will be next on my list.

Other lights:

Electrolumens Illumalux (ugly low dome, but easy to swap other luxeons, replacing with a red luxeon star)

Purple 3 D cell maglight disassembled waiting for arctic alumina to arrive in the mail so it can be direct driven with a 3 watt luxeon TWAK and a hotlips heatsink.

5 C Cell Mag 5 watt luxeon mod.. makes a good blunt object for hitting things... my first purchase as a flashoholic. Bright beam.

CMG Ultra G "government" ... I like it.

a bunch of one dollar Red and White keychain lights, most have been given away to friends and family already, a few remain.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
1)ARC LSHF-P(x2)
2)ARC LSL
3)AA-1st (x2)
4)AAA-CPF
5)AAA
6)AAA-RGB
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

darkgear.com

Enlightened
How about what Arc's I don't have

AAA brass
AAA IR
AAA made for that movie cast and crew
AAA-RGB
LSHF-P
LS1 green
LS1 (brown PCB) was called a 500ma but then corrected to be something else

Probably more....so now everyone can chime in and test me...

Best regards,
Randy

kaseri

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
fuelblender said:
Thanks for setting me straight on proper forum etiquette kaseri; every day is a learning experience. How do you like the LS1 first run's compared to the current LS series?

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries it was an honest mistake. As for the LS1 1st runs that I own.. I love em. I am working on collecting the entire colored LSs. Two down and only a few more to go!

For ECD I always have my LSH-P with me.

darkgear.com

Enlightened
Penguin,

I do not have one of those. See there are lots. There are too many beta and one offs to count. Not enough money to have a collection like that. Trying to stick to the ones that were production at least for a time. Although I do have many mods and variations and error pieces also... Well maybe someday I'll have a complete colection...NOT!!

Best regards,
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.