Maglite question

BSH1F

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys i am a little stumped because i cannot find a part for my mini mag lite. I thought i had a regular mini maglite i bought from ****s sporting goods. I need a new led bulb for it, simple enough. The mini maglite i have does not have the regular led plug, the whole light unit comes out and nobody sells them, i can't even find a picture of one online. my kids found a way to take my flashlight apart and broke this part. I think it might be a mini maglite pro but it only says mini mag led, and it has a serial number on it (kinda funny to me) Thanks for any help idk why i had to get the different model. Lol

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The LED Mags aren't meant to be user-serviceable beyond the usual wear parts, o-rings/lens/etc. If it doesn't fire, it could be something wrong anywhere across the entire circuit of the flashlight, and is almost certainly not the actual LED itself. You'll need to ship it to Mag for servicing.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is such a thing as a regular LED plug? Sorry...Just that the only industry standard I am aware of are those designed around old Surefire parts.