Black Friday 2014 - Discussion Thread

mellowhead

Enlightened
What's on your Black Friday purchase list this year, and where are you buying it from?

I've been eyeing the Olight S10R/S15R/S20R's. Illumn will be offering them for 25% off with promo code. Not a raging deal, but they're cool little lights :)

StarHalo

Flashaholic
+1
Amazon are doing a black friday kj2,maybe worth a look into...........

This. Every year Gizmodo carefully tracks Black Friday deals and offers condensed lists/links to the best offers internet-wide; last year ~90% of the offers they listed were from Amazon, it's almost as if Amazon is pushing to take over the holiday.

Fun fact: Last year when the new XBox One was at its peak Black Friday sales, Amazon was selling one thousand units per minute.

ven

Flashaholic
WOW 1000 a minute..........:eek: We are quite a bit behind over here to the USA(in many ways tbh),hoping some good sales coming up:thumbsup:

werearemyleds

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a new 2000-4000 lumen flash light, anyone know of any good deals on black Friday for a light in that range? I am not that big a fan of olight.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
If country of origin doesn't matter, you can buy Acebeam K40M from Banggood for $85 shipped.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Spoiler alert: Black Friday threads on CPF are usually groups of people looking for discounts on specific flashlights and then being directed to the Marketplace discounts thread, and me posting non-flashlight deals on Blu-Ray players and TVs that no one cares about; Black Friday sales on coveted flashlights don't really happen outside of the very few, very active boutique builders who will throw together something in their forum areas. Short of that, expect clearance sales on the flashlights sellers couldn't get rid of otherwise.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sales have already started...well...not on expensive flashlights. I picked up two packages of 4 AA Eneloops and smart charger for $13 each. Those will gifted out.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black Friday sales on coveted flashlights don't really happen outside of the very few, very active boutique builders who will throw together something in their forum areas. Short of that, expect clearance sales on the flashlights sellers couldn't get rid of otherwise.

Um, yes, they do. Illumination Supply alone has some pretty awesome deals...and on new releases too, not old stock. There are others...if you look hard enough, you can generally find a good deal on most lights. No, you won't get 40% off or more on everything, but you can find sales pretty easily.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-Store.com has a 15% Off Storewide coupon code for Black Friday.

That brings the E99Ti down to $38 shipped.

GatorMedic

Newly Enlightened
Hoping to score a deal on the L3 Illumination L10C. I already have one that I love, but I want to buy a couple more. If a good coupon is released, I will be buying them.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoping to score a deal on the L3 Illumination L10C. I already have one that I love, but I want to buy a couple more. If a good coupon is released, I will be buying them.

I bought an L10 XPG2, then an L10C XPG2, then an L10C Nichia219.
I did not like the L10 twisty so I gave it to bro.
Bought the L10C Nichia219 3-mode clicky with clip for dad
because it is the easiest to use light I have ever used.
I highly recommend this as one of the best Xmas gifts possible.

However, I don't think there is gonna be any sales on it.
SB Flashlights appears to be who distributes the light.
They have a 5% coupon code available.
Email them and ask them to make a
Black-Friday / Cyber-Monday coupon code for us.

Here is the CPF list of coupon codes.

Is the code released yet? if so what is it?

We are not allowed to post any coupon codes in the forum.
I will PM code to those who ask.
Don't post asking for the code, PM me.
The email I received says to "Please share with friends".

Coupon is active.
It brings the E99Ti down to $38 shipped.

Last edited:

Latest posts