Off the wall question about faxton button lights

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know how bright the Titanium Innovations button cell lights that Battery Junction sells actually are? I was getting one out to put on a sweater that doesn't have one, and shined it on the living room wall from right beside a 60 watt equivalent CFL, and was able to see the beam from the button light. It wakes me wonder what exactly is inside there, and how much it puts out.
Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good question. I have 2 of them that were sent free along with some orders. I am guessing they are running 6 volts. Never opened mine. I know they do rock compared to some of the other lights this style. In fact one day I was showing off a new light I bought to a In Law, and he was more impressed with the TI light that was sitting on the desk by my new $150 light! lol I ended up giving it to him. He is rough on things. Its been about a year and he is still using it.
He is not a flashaholic, and he says this light is all the flashlight he needs! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on my second set of ten. After I put one on each jacket and coat zipper, I had a few left but they seemed to wander away, so I got some more. I have had some of mine for over two years, and have yet to run one down.

Last edited by a moderator: