• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium & Copper Lenslight Mini with Delta Wrap, TnC Copper Micro-Lux Turbo

Coup de Grace

Newly Enlightened
First is a TnC Micro-Lux Turbo. This insane light puts out 700+ lumens. In great condition. Just don't use it much because I prefer a momentary switch on my lights. Carried only a handful of times. I'm sure with a good polishing, this light would be pretty much in new condition.
Selling for $135 shipped.

Here is a rare one.

NEXT...
Possibly one of a kind.
This is a Copper Lenslight Mini. I ordered extra titanium parts for it. The original copper parts are included of course. The clip is titanium which according to Lenslight (Corey), is very rare on a copper Lenslight. This also has the pricey and very cool Delta Pattern. Corey says it takes something like an hour in the CNC machine to make. Hence, the high price and the added rarity.
This light is in near mint condition. I have barely used this light. Maybe carried twice. I let the light tarnish because I like the look with the contrast with the titanium, and didn't want to polish it for the photos. Maybe you like the look too. I can polish it for the buyer if he/she likes. Otherwise, the light has no dings, scratches, etc. Just been sitting in my drawer.
Comes with the Lenslight bag and stickers as well.
I'd like to keep this, but its too pretty for me to carry, and the spending season is coming up, so I could use the money.
Not that this cannot be made, but there is a good chance this is a one-of-a-kind.
Selling for $550 shipped.

Last edited:

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium & Copper Lenslight Mini with Delta Wrap, TnC Copper Micro-Lux Turbo

Gorgeous lights, GLWTS!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Titanium & Copper Lenslight Mini with Delta Wrap, TnC Copper Micro-Lux Turbo

Moving this to Custom and Modified BST. Copper is not considered an exotic metal in this forum.

Bill

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent to you.

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Holy Cow!! That copper and titanium light is amazing!!!!!

best of luck in your sale they should go fast!!