UC35 lost anti dust plug within 2 weeks

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
Any idea where to get replacement or something else to use? Was in briefcase and only charged twice. Not a good start. Thank you

riffraff

Enlightened
For the USB port? I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe blow the port out (with your breath or canned air) before charging. I carry an open USB thumb drive in my pocket all the time, and my phone doesn't doesn't have covers on its openings. No problems. So, prolly no big deal. :thumbsup:

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
Hi bullpup,waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes even if UC35's anti-dust cover is unplugged,you could contact with fenix customer service center at [email protected] for help.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah contact Fenix and they will set you straight will just take awhile to ship to and fro from China.

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
Hi bullpup,waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes even if UC35's anti-dust cover is unplugged,you could contact with fenix customer service center at [email protected] for help.

thanks for all the advice service@fenix only asked for serial number i guess i am lucky as it is only 121! thanks everyone but to anyone reading be careful i will use charger and only usb when traveling