Zebralight UI, 3-click to low trick

markr6

Flashaholic
We all know the 3 quick clicks gets you to strobe on the latest Zebralight UI. Some like it, some hate it. I don't really care since I think it's too much work and going thru the bright modes is counter-productive.

But I just realized you can still get to low with 3 clicks by holding the 3rd click a little longer. Not practical IMO, but something to be aware of.

Here's a video showing the correct timing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iImGlaOBJZs

Edit: crank up your volume to hear the clicks

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Yes, works on mine...
But I don't see the advantage

I agree, not something I would do during actual use. Just something to realize, maybe somone would find it useful but realize that would be a small minority.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also don't see the point when you can just hold the button down to get to low.

Yeah, sounds like a double-click to medium, followed by a long-press to low. Why not just do long-press to low? I don't think there's any "trick" here at all... just a waste of time.

markr6

Flashaholic
Yeah, sounds like a double-click to medium, followed by a long-press to low. Why not just do long-press to low? I don't think there's any "trick" here at all... just a waste of time.

Jeez, no creativity or leeway here. It was simply something I realized while messing around with my light. I missed the part where I held a knife to your throat and said "DO IT THIS WAY OR ELSE!!" But I'll admit my memory isn't that great...so, sorry for ruining your day :(

You must have also missed in the OP "Not practical IMO, but something to be aware of."

Why don't people READ THE ENTIRE DARN THREAD anymore? It's getting old.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
We appreciate the different ideas, so don't stop giving the ideas. I am too much of a klutz to do 3 clicks.
Jeez, no creativity or leeway here. It was simply something I realized while messing around with my light. I missed the part where I held a knife to your throat and said "DO IT THIS WAY OR ELSE!!" But I'll admit my memory isn't that great...so, sorry for ruining your day :(

You must have also missed in the OP "Not practical IMO, but something to be aware of."

Why don't people READ THE ENTIRE DARN THREAD anymore? It's getting old.

Latest posts