HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I've been busy, and checked forum threads, but did not notice a Thansksgiving thread, so here goes. Sometimes it is hard to be thankful when stuff happens, and Patty and I have had so much of that. However, Thanksgiving Day is my favorite holiday, and for me it is a blessed day. It is a day to really think about how good live really is, never mind the down hill moments. But I like Thanksgiving Day because it brings together the folks that we love. I will now kick into a different mode, and start a new paragraph.

I LOVE, the food, and Patty is so good at doing that, full bore, everything, everything, you could ask for at Thanksgiving. The bird, done so well, range Turkey, stuffing that will make your day, little onions with cream sauce, mashed potatoes, done by me, sweet potato, peas, of course, Rutabega, for those who want it. Plus the ordevious, why eat dinner. LOL. OOPS, forgot the drinks, and the dinner rolls.

What did you have for Thanksgiving Dinner, or had, if that is, indeed the case.

Bill

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate. I am thankful for the family members who are still with me and those here with me today. I am thankful for the time I had with the ones that can't be, no matter why they can't be with me today. Thankful for my healthy happy newborn daughter, number two for me.

For food, having a new born is hectic. So, I did something new this year. I ordered Piccadilly. All you have to do is pick it up, heat it up, and eat it up. It was actually very good and cost less than what I spent in previous years. So, all is well here. I hope everyone else had a wonderful meal too.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Happy Thanksgiving! :wave:

I'm staying at home and doing laundry, and while I'm waiting I'm flashing new firmware on my phone. Exciting stuff. :laughing: