• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Tvodrd NLS

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted To Buy: After running back through the CPF posts I found GOLD! I'm after a Tvodrd NLS. ANY condition! CASH PAID!!!!!

Email to: [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey man ! On a mission for the most elusive lights in existence?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif good luck again!
bernhard

acusifu

Enlightened
I have tried to buy, trade, ask for, ask for christmas present,beg, etc. no NLS for me, hope you do better !

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah i was hoping Larry would send one for Christmas.. i even crossed my fingers and glued them that way.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

*lol* good luck

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm.

I had no idea I would cause any trouble with this post. I just saw the NLS with the search function. Figured that they might be lurking around.

To be honest: I was floored by the size/brightness ratio.

Perhaps we can ask Tvodrd nicely (with cash)?

(Again I don't want to put anyone on the spot. Mods can delete this post if it offends anyone.)

Brian

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Can you point me to the post on the Tvodrd NLS? You really have my curiosity up now ... I tried a search on all forums and all posts for "Tvodrd NLS" but the only hit was on this thread.

Edit: Thanks jtice.

jtice

Flashaholic
IMG_4333.JPG

NLS Thread

Yea, I want one too hehe. But im not holding by breath, these lights were never really sold.

acusifu

Enlightened
Still have paypal, money order, trade, bank draft etc. ready for one of these lights, not holding breath either !

Kiessling

Flashaholic
the main problem about those marvels would be that they were all gifts, and as such will most likely not be for sale, even for a nice price.
bernhard

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ufokillerz said:
larry did offer one up for auction with all proceeds going to cpf a while ago =p

[/ QUOTE ]

You Betcha...!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
ufokillerz said: larry did offer one up for auction with all proceeds going to cpf a while ago

Carpe said: You Betcha...!

Brian says: I'm sure he would donate to the CPF in return for a certain something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif !

Brian