• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/WTT - Pineapple Bodies (2 Left)

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey CPF!

I recently found some of my old lights in storage and the nostalgia hit me, so I'm looking to get back into the collecting game some.

I have 3 PEU Pineapple bodies from my own stock. They're new and never used, wrapped in the bubble wrap - they have been stored, so I can't say they won't have a nick or two, but nothing terrible by any means. If you're looking for mint condition you probably ought to keep looking, but if you're looking for a unique body that's super grippy, this might be the buy for you.

Here's a picture of one from the batch -

DSC_0007.jpg

I will sell for $75 each, Priority Mail Shipping included, hopefully in time for Christmas (in the Lower 48 - HI/AK/International is fine but I certainly don't want to speculate on shipping time this time of year!) and will accept any common form of payment and ship when payment is clear.

If trading is more your thing, I'm looking for an E-Series tailcap and head for my pineapple body (Not real concerned with color), Malkoff Drop-In that would work with a Surefire G2 (M61L or equivilent), Malkoff MD60 for Surefire M4, Vintage/Unique Surefire lights, Self-Contained Weapon Lights (Surefire/Streamlight/etc), or who knows what else - if this catches your eye, shoot me a note and we'll see what we can do..

Body #1 - Traded to Hallis!
Body #2 - Pending Trade to toastystuff??
Body #3 - Available

For ease of keeping track, post in this thread if you're sending a PM with intent to buy or trade - I will go in chronological order in the thread to make sure I don't miss anybody.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS/WTT - Pineapple Bodies (3)

Lookin' pretty late for Christmas delivery, although there could still be a chance if you're interested.. bumpin' it up! Would love some interesting trade offers!!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got mine earlier this week. Can't wait to get some time to slap it on some of my Alephs.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kinda hard to believe that the other 2 haven't sold yet.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Nice pineapples!

I just bought one on another thread and as I'm new to lego-ing I'd be interested in knowing what the more experienced DIY folks here like to combine this body with in the way of a head and tail switch. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest posts