• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! TX25C2vn V3 XML2 U3 Dedome, LD60vn UI (Catch and Release)

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Good people,

Up for sale today is a brand new Eagletac TX25C2vn, V3. Vinh N. has replaced the emitter with a de-domed XM-L2, souped up the output and . . . it now has the UI of Fenix LD50! So, the highest setting is as bright as my other TX25C2vn, maybe brighter. *And* it now has four more useful levels below that, and strobe. A terrific mod, on a great platform.

This is brand new, with box and papers. In the days I've had it, it has never left the house. Output is terrific, and it throws like nobody's business, in a tiny package.

$115 (shipped CONUS).

Paypal cheerfully accepted. Not responsible for what happens after the federal government's takeover of the flashlight's delivery; insurance at additional cost.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Re: V3 XML2 U3 Dedome, LD60vn UI (Catch and Release)

It is a nice light. Good price I would recommend it!

I have the same thing EXCEPT mine is Direct Drive single mode "twisty" [at tail cap] which provides the most output possible for this light. :eek:

Most people would want the other modes like yours,,,,,,,I chose the most power!! I always have my lights on MAX anyway when I am on the trail!

GOOD LUCK SELLING YOURS. :)

gottawearshades

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words.

Good morning, everybody. As the Klingon say, today is a good day to buy.

It is a nice light. Good price I would recommend it!

I have the same thing EXCEPT mine is Direct Drive single mode "twisty" [at tail cap] which provides the most output possible for this light. :eek:

Most people would want the other modes like yours,,,,,,,I chose the most power!! I always have my lights on MAX anyway when I am on the trail!

GOOD LUCK SELLING YOURS. :)

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please explain how the UI works. Is head twisting still required?
Thanks.

gottawearshades

Enlightened

Please explain how the UI works. Is head twisting still required?
Thanks.

Long story short: Twisting is no longer required. Long click for on and off, then a short click to advance through five modes, "Eco" to Turbo. Self-built does a better job explaining than I could in his review of the Fenix, with video. He also shows how it behaves on one 18650, and that seems to be what you get, but a little brighter. Hope that helps.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Long story short: Twisting is no longer required. Long click for on and off, then a short click to advance through five modes, "Eco" to Turbo. Self-built does a better job explaining than I could in his review of the Fenix, with video. He also shows how it behaves on one 18650, and that seems to be what you get, but a little brighter. Hope that helps.

Thanks. Any option to jump to Turbo from another level?

gottawearshades

Enlightened

I don't know. I haven't played with it much (this is a catch and release; if I use it too much, I might get attached). But I did notice that you can click through the levels very quickly, if that helps.

gottawearshades

Enlightened

Actually yes there is!

A longish click from off locks directly onto Turbo. So, it's kind of like my Zebralight 600, where a short click from off and a long click do different things. Neat.

OK. Somebody has to buy this brand new, state-of-the-art, dirt cheap, tiny, super-throwing, EDC-ready, pocket light before I decide to keep it. Please.

mikeyx

Enlightened

Does this light have an XML2 or XM-L (you have XML2 in the title, but XM-L in the description) ? And is the emitter warm or cool ?

Thanks,
Mike

gottawearshades

Enlightened

Apologies for my typo.

XM-L2.

I do not know the tint bin. I think it is cool white. Tint is subjective, and I'm not the best judge. I would call the tint pure white (like snow and Xerox paper) with some yellow. It's pleasing to my eye anyway.

Does this light have an XML2 or XM-L (you have XML2 in the title, but XM-L in the description) ? And is the emitter warm or cool ?

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Re: TX25C2vn V3 XML2 U3 Dedome, LD60vn UI (Catch and Release)

I'll take it. Please on me your Paypal address.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: TX25C2vn V3 XML2 U3 Dedome, LD60vn UI (Catch and Release)

Your light should be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks!

Thanks, CPF!

ike1985

Enlightened
Good people,

Up for sale today is a brand new Eagletac TX25C2vn, V3. Vinh N. has replaced the emitter with a de-domed XM-L2, souped up the output and . . . it now has the UI of Fenix LD50! So, the highest setting is as bright as my other TX25C2vn, maybe brighter. *And* it now has four more useful levels below that, and strobe. A terrific mod, on a great platform.

This is brand new, with box and papers. In the days I've had it, it has never left the house. Output is terrific, and it throws like nobody's business, in a tiny package.

$115 (shipped CONUS).

Paypal cheerfully accepted. Not responsible for what happens after the federal government's takeover of the flashlight's delivery; insurance at additional cost.

Are you sure your V3 has strobe, mine appears to NOT have strobe.

ike1985

Enlightened

Mine is like this: click on, go through FOUR MODES.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Huh. To tell you the truth, I did not even try strobe. And it's already in the mail! I watched Selfbuilt's video while I was waiting for it. I could click through all the modes, and that was enough for me. I never use strobe myself except on Halloween. Maybe solidtrax can post here when the light arrives. . . .

Are you sure your V3 has strobe, mine appears to NOT have strobe.