SureFire ? Real or a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilP

Enlightened
I've just had a reply from SureFire, International Customer Service, from their International Help & Contact Us Web page.

Here is their reply. I guess the person responding must have a very easy life.

Dear Sir
We cannot ship internationally, so you couldn't purchase from us. Thank you for contacting Surefire.

Best Regards,

International Sales Representative

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

onetrickpony

Enlightened
You didn't tell us what your question for Surefire was. That makes it hard to understand your predicament.

NeilP

Enlightened
You didn't tell us what your question for Surefire was. That makes it hard to understand your predicament.

nfetterly got it.

The INTERNATIONAL SALES REP is replying to me telling me they don't sell internationally

I was wanting to buy a 1 inch diffuser to slip over a bezel.

NeilP

Enlightened
Is that the one about quoting other people?
Yes, read and understood, so that is a 'paraphrased quote ' it is not word for word.

When I am on PC I have put that before, but forgot this time. I also did not use the posters name in the quote tags. and did not use the name on the quote.

If it is another rule, sorry,

Norm

Retired Administrator
Thanks Neil in future please make it clear that you are paraphrasing, I have no way of knowing otherwise. - Norm

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I knew a person who was in the RR union, and was a switch operator. He sat in a booth equipped with controls to switch trains from one track to the other. They were all under computer control though, there were no manual overrides, and, there was absolutely nothing for him to do...but, he had to punch in on time every day, sit in the booth, and, punch out at the end of his shift.

There were no other job requirements or responsibilities.

He was guaranteed that job until he elected to retire. It was the same job with the same pay and benefits he had when the switches used to be manual...and, when they went to full computer control, the deal was he could stay at his position until retirement....with the stipulation that he had to be there on the same schedule as before.

His wife said if he dies, she plans to carry his carcass to the time clock and booth, and back, every day.

Surefire might want to consider a satellite international sales office at these booths.

Empath

Flashaholic
None of Surefire's dealers ship internationally, but they still have to maintain international sales representation. International service is still a real function, regardless of what your concept of how they should do it.

Reference this closed thread This thread is closed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.