JAWDROPPER

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a "wow" factor when I come across a bargain in a retail store.I do not believe in all that mystical/spiritual twaddle that is fairy tale rubbish.

Taz80

Enlightened
I've had flashlights bring a smile to my face when I let'em rip, but I'm a little to practical for mystical/spiritual stuff.

kj2

Flashaholic
There are enough lights with a Wow-factor :)
For me, to name a few: Fenix TK75, TK61, Olight SR52vn and even the old Fenix TK70 still has it :D

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lights that make me go wow, are fun, but not that practical.
You got the lumen monsters that eats your batteries in minutes, or are too big to bother carry.
You got the lux monsters that got pencil beams and also got too big head to fit my pocket.
Then you got the blinged up edc. Made of a exotic material with trits and other gems, too expensive for most to dare carry 24/7 :)

ven

Flashaholic
Pretty much all my vinh lights,some here

Smaller lights as these always take me by surprise being small but great output:) be it the d25cvn to the little dgq spy
Of course throwers can easily make you go wow,but also flooders too,pretty much walls of light
Little dgq fairy and mm15vn

The mm15vn has 2xmtg2 leds and 7400OTF lumens,certainly a wow light for me...........
But the little dgq for their size always impress me too

My triple quad off vinh made me go wow and thats before i turned it on

I think with large lights that there is an expectation to be wowed due to size,small lights take people by surprise!

Charles L.

Enlightened
As a "wow" factor when I come across a bargain in a retail store.I do not believe in all that mystical/spiritual twaddle that is fairy tale rubbish.

Not only do I agree with you mcnair55, I have to say your posting style is often entertaining!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont do the mystical/spiritual thing.

my Maxabeam made me say WOW the first time i fired it up - now i just giggle like a small child when i shine it on the clouds

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most high end Titanium lights do that to me! lol Of course Hankos loaded with trits. Then there is the Spy Tri V. Just the pictures do it to me. My wife thinks I have a obsession with them. It is the background on my laptop & work computer. Worst part is, I don't even own one!

eff

Enlightened
There are enough lights with a Wow-factor :)
For me, to name a few: Fenix TK75, TK61, Olight SR52vn and even the old Fenix TK70 still got it :D

Very true. Not a lot of flashlights can sustain the turbo mode for more than 1h, without any stepdown