• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) FS: CQvn - Solid Copper P60 Quad XPL 4000K~10A ~3950 LED Lum (Vinh creation)

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Selling a P60 Quad XPL dome on (for most lumens) 4000k, 3950 lumen.

Solid copper Cryos bezel,and tail.

L2C Solarforce carbon fiber host.

Xeno ST03 Gold Strike Bezel

A McClicky and also a ZeroRez switch.

Original cost of everything is $396, will sell for $250.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

Accepting Paypal only: acct is [email protected]
Not shipping overseas, US only.
Price covers shipping and insurance.

WARNING: The McClicky will melt if flashlight is left on high longer than 5 minutes: its only rated for 5 amps. The ZeroRez wont work as a twisty due to no anodizing on threads, but you can set it up to work as a momentary only switch. I have my quad set up with the ZeroRez and it's a bit brighter than the McClicky, plus no worries about overheating. I highly recommend either modifying the ZeroRez to work as a momentary, or purchasing a tail with anodized threads and using the ZeroRez as a twisty. McClicky is about the best switch you can buy and this beast ate it for breakfast.

DSCN0363Custom_zps3a8a07f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Re: FS: CQvn - Solid Copper P60 Quad XPL 4000K~10A ~3950 LED Lum (Vinh creation)

This is my first light I've placed in the market place... Do you think I priced it too high or didn't describe it well enough? any helpful criticism would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

stewdogg

Enlightened
Re: FS: CQvn - Solid Copper P60 Quad XPL 4000K~10A ~3950 LED Lum (Vinh creation)

I think it all looks fine and the price is great!
With the tint that this light is pushing it's a little bit more of a niche market to sell to.
I have been using my CQvn the last couple of days and it is a great light. Lights up everything and a very smooth transition in spill of light.
That is a pretty sexy looking light by the way:)

edeekeos

Enlightened

Wishing I had the extra $$$ for this guy! Such a steal at that price!!

A.marquardt

Enlightened

This one has been sold.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the light today.. On Christmas Eve, just perfect! Thanks for the great light which arrived in perfect condition

Epsilon

Enlightened
Looks great and good price IMHO :).

Not to take over your sales thread, but maybe some useful information for the buyer:
I doubt that a single 18650 3400mAh panasonic cell can power this light over 5A for 5minutes, since I can not do that with even a single 1600mAh AW IMR cell :), so you are likely safe with such a cell. With an IMR (especially the newer ones) cell, you can manage the higher current for a longer times and want to be cautious of the effects on the switch :).
Good luck with the light! :Cheers

Edit:
I editted this post since I later realized this advice is not solid in this case.

In my example, I am running a single XM-L(2) on 5A. This will have a mucher higher Vf than your 4*XP-L in parallel at 5A (1.25A/LED). A 3400mAh pana cell could supply 5A at that lower voltage probably for a few minutes, but an IMR cell can almost certainly supply that current (5A - 10A) for prologued times.

Last edited: