Happy New Year

BLU3_SHOCK

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif <font color="blue"> Happy New Year! </font>

raggie33

*the raggedier*
YEAH HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! WAS COOL TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS ON TV TONIGHT KISS WAS ON **** CLARK,OPPS CAPS forgot i had cap lock on lol, this year im behaveing .but tomorow wooohoo miami is playing fla st a course i want miami to win. i hope they do

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, Happy New Year to all of you guys, However, I'm still 3 hours and 10 minutes from midnight where I am so it's kind of early for me.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
YEAH HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! WAS COOL TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS ON TV TONIGHT KISS WAS ON **** CLARK,OPPS CAPS forgot i had cap lock on lol, this year im behaveing .but tomorow wooohoo miami is playing fla st a course i want miami to win. i hope they do

[/ QUOTE ]
It was funny to see all the members of the orchestra, including the conductor, wearing "KISS" makeup. Nice touch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
Welp -- like yuandrew said -- it's still a couple of hours away for us guys in Cali.

But before the festivities begin... Just wanted to say a special Happy New Year and Thanks to all CPFers! For me it has been a year with lots of ups and downs -- a real roller-coaster as I'm sure it has been for many of you.

CPF has helped make 2003 bearable and I thank you all!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

"It's been so long now
An' it seems like it was only yesterday
Ain't it funny how time slips away?" -- W.N.

B@rt

Flashaholic
happy%20new%20year.gif
lala.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
In about 81 minutes, I'll be raising a REAL champagne glass (yes, a glass stem flute - something I got at a bar {legitimately} a couple of summers ago) and drinking (real booze too, not that phoney stuff) to 2004.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
T.L.M....

At least you're in the right town for good coffee the mornin' after! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Tomato juice and Alka-seltzer also work wonders.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Tomas

Banned
About an hour and six minutes to go in 2003 here on the left coast.

My hot mulled (hard) cider is ready, though, so ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

roaring03.gif

T_sig6.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
hyeTotum said:
T.L.M....

At least you're in the right town for good coffee the mornin' after! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Tomato juice and Alka-seltzer also work wonders.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll probably go through about half the bottle, and end up pouring the rest in the toliet or down the drain tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Nothing like flat champagne ("shampain") the next day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Tomato juice...probably not a bad idea, except the stores I can get to will all be closed tomorrow. I forgot to buy a bottle of tomato juice today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Guess I'll just sleep in a little extra tomorrow if I need to.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
In about 81 minutes, I'll be raising a REAL champagne glass (yes, a glass stem flute - something I got at a bar {legitimately} a couple of summers ago) and drinking (real booze too, not that phoney stuff) to 2004.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I celebrated with a glass of diet ginger ale. Call me boring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
take a b vita complex and a few asrpin before bed

[/ QUOTE ]
I just checked the medicine cabinet, and there is ONE tablet of B complex left...guess I'd better take that before I hit the sack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm not supposed to take aspirin anymore, but I have several other analgesics to choose from: acetaminophen<sp>, naproxen sodium, and ibuprofen.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Looks like we've got 40 minutes to go here in Seattle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This will probably be my last post of 2003, so see ya all next year!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i said o well and drinking a few beers n listening to blind melon or isnt it a lots abeers aint sure yet. if my typeing inproves im drunk lol