Klarus MiX7 Ti Mini AA Flashlight

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. The thread about them is a few pages back. I like mine, but others have had issues with the switch it an off center LED.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did a quick search and found the original thread. Some complaints about off center emitter and a dodgy habit of failing. The thread ends without any updates of replacements or corrections. Some people, Haesslich for example, didn't have problems and like the light.

I have a Thrunite T10T NW and like it. Reverse clicky so it is probably bigger.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer the twisty like they have on their AAA.
I don't buy lights with side switches.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine which had the annoying habit of switching off by itself after about 15 seconds of operation has been replaced but I sent it back at the end of September and the replacement is in the mail only now, ETA this week. I assume that the defect has been spotted and eliminated.

Apart from that I found it a nice light, different from the others for its shape. The side switch is OK with me.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the replacement today, will keep it under observation for a while as EDC backup before moving it back into my EDC rotation.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a load of crap and not fit for sale,shame I fancy one but if they are having issues already I will take a swerve and buy something else.